Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: StarsNotes

aight that's great =D are you planning on adding anything else for the next release? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aight that's great =D are you planning on adding anything else for the next release? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna do integrated note-taking / mouse-over display, but Roland put out a new SmartNotes that does far better than I was thinking of...

any suggestions?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:39 AM

cant think of any at the moment, the currrent version doesn't support SnG and tournies right?
Old 10-26-2007, 10:22 AM

So I'm a AHK noob and I decided to try the StarsNotes script as my first script. (The Wiki directed me here for the 2+2 thread but I see there is a lot of discussion about StarsReads so hopefully this thread is for both scripts?)

Anyway, I installed AHK and pasted the StarsNotes script into a new script and placed that along with Rolands functions into the same folder on my desktop.

Then I doubleclicked on the Notes script and was prompted to enter some information about my username, preferred seat, HH path, etc. I entered all this info and clicked the submit button.

At this point I see the script minimized to the tray but nothing seems to happen even after playing several hands. If I mouse over the script (as suggested to see what tables it's picking up) all it displays is the version of AHK I'm running.

My OS is Windows 2000.

Am I supposed to run all 3 Rolands scripts also? (I assume not but the directions didn't say one way or the other.)

Also, I'm a little unclear about what to enter for my 6-max table preferred seat. I sit in the 3rd seat counting clockwise from the dealer so I entered "3" in the provided space. (I also tried 4 in case it counts counter-clockwise from the dealer.)

Hmmm, I just realized I left the other tables (9-handed, 10-handed) blank because I'm only playing 6-max at the moment. Maybe I need to fill those in to make the script work even if I don't use them? (I'm at work I wish I thought to try this last night.)

Anyway, sorry if I'm just making a dumb mistake. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

John