Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Girlfriend tilt, also i\'m an idiot

My girlfriend is changing rooms this semester so she asked me to help her move this morning. She doesn't have a car so not a big deal to help her out. I get up this morning way earlier than I wanted to but still running late so I give her a call when I leave telling her I will be about 20mins late. (it's a 30min drive) She says ok.
When I get there I sit in my car for 10mins waiting for her, when she finally gets out of her dorm she says she needs to pick up breakfast for her and 3 friends so whatever we go and do that. But it's a 15min walk there and back on the coldest day of the year so far-wtf why didnt you do this sooner.
Than she says she can't actually move into her new room because she doesn't have the key-wtf why didnt you tell me. But we can just move the stuff from her room to the hallway in front of her room. Ok fine, I ask her how long she will be eating with her friends because they are annoying and I'd rather just wait in the car and listen to the radio. She says "why do you want to get your car?" and I say..."to move your [censored]." and she says "well its only going down a floor, I'm changing rooms in the same dorm?.
w
t
f you get me up early in the morning, aren't ready for my help, make me tag along to go get food for your annoying friends, all so that you can move half a dozen boxes down a flight of stairs. jesus [censored] christ. i refuse to talk to her, leave and get in my car and drive to the gym. I'm still steaming at my gf as I try to squeeze into a tight space and because I suck at parrallel parking to begin with, i'm on life tilt, and haven't had enough sleep I ding this guy's bumper probably bad enough so it needs replacing. [censored] [censored] [censored] balls, leave a note, go lift, get in my car, go home, write this post. sweet now i'm probably out $500 because i'm an idiot.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend tilt, also i\'m an idiot

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/po...p;Board=Laughs
Old 01-26-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I ding this guy's bumper probably bad enough so it needs replacing. [censored] [censored] [censored] balls, leave a note, go lift, get in my car, go home, write this post. sweet now i'm probably out $500 because i'm an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]
moran

your g/f sounds like a dumb [censored]

oh yeah and : http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/po...Board=exchange
Old 01-26-2007, 02:44 PM

Old 01-26-2007, 03:13 PM

girlfriends are awesome
Old 01-26-2007, 03:16 PM

I'm glad it happened to you.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:17 PM

that sucks, she sounds like a terrible gf.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:23 PM

OR your girlfriend just wanted help moving some [censored] and thought you wouldnt mind helping. She probably thought it would be some ridiculous quality time moment in her heads, at least thats my guess.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:25 PM

If she wanted it to be quality time with her boyfriend, she wouldn't have invited her friends along.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:35 PM

She told me that she had already told me that she was moving within her dorm. So probably my fault for not paying attention and assuming she wanted the car. Overall she is usually at least a good girlfriend. None of this wouldn't have been a huge deal except for a medium fight. I took it to the next level by being retarded and [censored] up this bumper costing me a few buyins.