Limit HU tourney 3 1.65%
NL/PL HU ring 41 22.53%
NL/PL HU tourney 54 29.67%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2006, 06:54 AM

Default WEREWOLF: VENDETTAS *** GAME OVER ***

WEREWOLF: VENDETTAS

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This idea is very simple. At the start of the game, each player picks three players they think they can outlast, sent in PM form to me.

Timeline:

1) Everyone send me your 3 targets by Thursday, 10 PM EST.
2) By Friday, 12 AM EST, I will have given everyone their total points and have the power list fully settled.
3) Everyone should send me their power purchases by Monday, 6 AM EST. If you bought seer powers, please also send the first Night's peek.

THIS IS WHERE WE ARE AT. GET YOUR PURCHASES IN BY THE DEADLINE OR YOU GET NOTHING. YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND, NO EXCUSES.

Game will begin Monday, October 2.

there have been 3 substitutions

bravos1 is in for zurvan
wdcbooks is in for hornacek
patton4 has left the game, with no replacement. If you had him on your list, I will be contacting you.

if you wish to change your targets, please do so now, you will not be able to after the deadline. if you had already picked one of these players, you are currently picking their replacement.

Death revelations: NOTHING is revealed upon death (except player name). You (and only you) will know if you have or have not won. Before the end of the game. If you win, and then are killed, you still win - the goal is not to be the last person standing, but simply to outlast your 3 targets.

27 players (ENTRY IS CLOSED, FOR REAL THIS TIME DAMMIT):

aaronk56
Amplify
BluffBlank
BobOjedaFan
bravos1
chuckleslovakian
fnord_too
GetThere1Time
Iron_Yuppie
Jonsan
luckayluck
mdorand
metsandfinsfan
nicholasp27
Our House
ScottHoward
Shortline99
sighing
soah
Spook
steven h
tokyo!!
thebram
traz
voraciousreader
wdcbooks
xorbie
Old 09-28-2006, 10:24 PM

Default Re: WEREWOLF: VENDETTAS (ALL ENTRIES RECIEVED)

<u>Power List, Final Draft:</u>

<u>1 point:</u>

The Mod-Kill: If someone says "my three target are X, Y, and Z", you may PM me with whether you think they are lying or telling the truth. If you are correct, They die. If you are wrong, you die. It is up to my judgement whether someone is eligible for being vulnerable to this power, but a simple vote definitely does not count. Someone stating their targets explicitly may be over multiple posts saying so. If someone is not eligible, and you try to kill them, you do not lose the power, and you do not die.

Night-Chat: You get one nights worth of interactive night chat with a player of your choice. After one night, the power is expended.

Seer Peek: You may peek a player during any night phase. When you peek someone, you get 100% of the information about them the the target knows. How many people voted for them at the beginning of the game, what powers they bought, what powers they have remaining, and who their targets are. This power is expended after use.

Vote Purchase: You may move someone's vote one time. Any vote value modifications will apply as if the person had voted for their target to begin with. This power is expended after use.

Vote Count: At night, you may expend this power to find out the previous day's vote count. This power is expended after use.

Bullet Proof Vest: Any night kill the night this is used only works 50%. So if 3 people shoot you that night, you have a 7/8 chance of death.

<u>2 points:</u>

Hater: Your votes count for 2 against players who are not your target. This lasts for the entire game.

Rogue: You get a single night kill against someone who is not your target. If successful, you also steal one unexpended 1 point power from them, determined randomly. If they have none, nothing happens.

Cthulhu: Alternate win condition: If a player is lynched who NO ONE has has as their target, and there are at least 7 total players alive, or 2 players alive for each player with the Cthulhu power (including the players with this power), whichever is greater, you win. You must be alive for this condition to take affect. Example: 1 person with the Cthulhu power is alive, and 7 total players. Someone that no one is targeting is lynched. You win. Example 2: 5 of 9 remaining players with Cthulhu are alive. Someone who no one is targeting is lynched. None of them win as a result of that lynch. However, if 10 total players were alive, then they would win.

Shelter: You are immune to night kills the night this power is used. This power is expended upon use.

Early defense: You are immune to lynching on day 1. If you are lynched, you may instead have someone who voted for you be lynched instead. This power may be bought multiple times, and each day of defense applies to each successive day... but the price goes up by 1 point each time. So 2 points day 1, 5 points day 1 &amp; 2, and 9 points for 3 days.

Priviledged information: As seer peek, except you also find out everyone who has this player as a target as well. You may target yourself with this power. Unlike seer peek, this power cannot be used night 1 (the pre-game night).

Masonry: As Night-chat, except lasts the whole game. This power does not take effect until you use it the first time, so choose your target wisely!

<u>3 points:</u>

Seer: You are a seer. When you peek someone, you get 100% of the information about them that the target knows. How many people voted for them at the beginning of the game, what powers they bought, what powers they have remaining, and who their targets are.

Vote counter: Every night you find out what the resultant vote totals were for that day's lynch.

Misanthrope: Your votes count for 3 against players who are not your target. This lasts for the entire game.

Wolfchat: At the beginning of the game, I pick someone who is guaranteed to have similar interests as you. You are not their target, they are not your target, and you have at least one of the same targets (determined randomly using a super-secret algorithm). This is night chat only.

The Teflon Don: All votes for you count for 1/2 what they normally would. If this power ever saves you from being lynched, you lose it. This power may only be bought once.

Early defense plus: As early defense, except you are also immune to night kills during this period. You may not buy both early defense and early defense plus; in other words, if you want a second day of defense after buying early defense plus, you must buy another early defense plus. The pricing scheme is 3 for 1 day, 7 for 2 days, 12 for 3 days, etc.

<u>4 points:</u>

Armor: If you are lynched, instead the person with the second most votes is lynched and you lose armor. If you are killed at night, instead, nothing happens but you lose armor. If two people target you for night death while you have armor, you still die. You may buy armor multiple times, each of which counts for the armor being shot off.

Reinforced Kevlar Vest: As bullet-proof vest, except it lasts all game.

Super Defense: As early defense, except you activate it during any game night. It lasts only for the next day's lynch. Like the other defense powers, the price increases by one for each purchased Super Defense.

Vote buyer: You are a vote buyer. You may buy a player's vote every day lynch. Any vote value modifications will apply as if the person had voted for their target to begin with.

Vigilante: You get a gun with two bullets. You may use your bullet for a night kill of someone who is not your target. Additional bullets cost 1,1,2,2,3 etc. for each additional bullet. You may spend 3 bullets to kill someone who is your target. So to buy exactly enough bullets to kill one person who is your target is 5 points, and a second person who is your target is a total of 9. Of course, you may only buy one gun.

<u>5 points:</u>

Serial killer: You may kill one person who is not your target every night.

Diplomat: Your votes count for 2 against players who are your target, and 3 for those who are not. This power lasts for the entire game.

Super Defense Plus: As early defense plus, except you activate it during any game night. It lasts for that night's night kills, and the next day's lynching.

Super Seer: As seer, except you also find out every player who is targeting the targeted player. Unlike seer, this power does not take effect night 1 (the pre-game night).

<u>7 points:</u>

Sanctuary: You are immune to night kills for the entire game. You may still be lynched as normal.

<u>10 points:</u>

Chuck Norris: You may kill one person per night, regardless of their role.

<u>18 points:</u>

BobOjedaFan: At least 2/3 of the forum wants you dead. If you manage to survive the first two days and nights without getting eaten or lynched, everyone who is targeting you and everyone who you target dies, irregardless of their powers. If you buy this power, you may not buy any other powers.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:59 AM

It is now DAY. Go!
Old 10-02-2006, 09:01 AM

bobo
this should be the obvious first lynch
Old 10-02-2006, 09:02 AM

vote shorty
Old 10-02-2006, 09:03 AM

voraciousreader because I dont think I've played a game with her yet. and the green name makes me scurred.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:04 AM

Lynch patton for quitting w/o a replacement.

Then lynch chuckles for posting first.

Scott Howard

That first post was wolfy as hell.

Tokyo!!
Old 10-02-2006, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
voraciousreader because I dont think I've played a game with her yet. and the green name makes me scurred.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't fear the green. The green is your friend. Trust the green. You are getting verrrry sleepy...