Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 01:53 PM

Default WSOP Discussion Forum Questions for Mods

Since this is a new forum, if anybody has any questions for the Moderators on what belongs or doesn't please post here.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:09 PM

Default Re: WSOP Discussion Forum Questions for Mods

Since it won't appear along the left hand side, you may want to sticky the creation of the WSOP Discussion thread in Televised Poker also. Not that I think it'll help much, but it may help reduce the number of threads that get moved from Televised Poker.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:12 PM

The forum has been stickied in the MTT Forum and MTT Community Forum. If it's not already stickied in WPT (Televised Poker) than I'll hit up the Mods there. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:56 PM

Paper or Plastic?
Old 06-20-2006, 06:02 PM

I posted on the WPT/Televised forum about general info for first-timers at the WSOP. I got some great replies, including helpful advice from Huck Seed (and the obvious resulting argument about whether it was really him). There is both strategic and logistical talk in the thread, but it seems like it probably should be moved to this forum, where maybe some other new WSOP-ers will see and/or contribute to it.

I assume I can't move it myself - if some big mucky muck agrees that it should be moved, great...
Old 06-20-2006, 06:26 PM

Hit up Dids and ask him to move it if he hasn't already. Strategy posts usually belong in the MTT Forum but if it makes sense to be here that's fine.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:32 PM
 is offline

Did this really need it's own forum? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for these streamlined sub-forums, but I feel like WSOP questions will get very little exposure now and hence, inferior responses. I just don't see why WSOP questions wouldn't just go in the separate MTT Community forum that was already created to unclog the regular MTT forum.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did this really need it's own forum? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for these streamlined sub-forums, but I feel like WSOP questions will get very little exposure now and hence, inferior responses. I just don't see why WSOP questions wouldn't just go in the separate MTT Community forum that was already created to unclog the regular MTT forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
This forum was created because WSOP questions were being posted in MTT, MTT Community, WPT (now Televised Poker), Internet, B&M, etc. There was (I believe) unanimous consent among the Moderator group (or at least those participating in the discussion) to create one forum where we could consolidate most of the WSOP-related threads from all of the various forums.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:43 PM
 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This forum was created because WSOP questions were being posted in MTT, MTT Community, WPT (now Televised Poker), Internet, B&M, etc. There was (I believe) unanimous consent among the Moderator group (or at least those participating in the discussion) to create one forum where we could consolidate most of the WSOP-related threads from all of the various forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes sense. We cool. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2006, 05:42 PM

Does what battery operated devices players wear in their pants qualify ?

The more serious issue though, is the clearly non-random seating of players to ensure certain players get to a featured TV table ?
Closed Thread