Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2006, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Average Speed IV Game Thread!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then in the aftermath Durron said he would learn so much after lynching me and I never saw the least sign that was true. I guess he meant after he lynched me he would know Xorbie was a wolf, but I thought that was pretty clear already. Dank probably would have let Xorbie live to the end if it was up to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

We did lynch three wolves in a row immediately after your death, you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron, are you unable to admit a mistake? You admitted you were duped, but it was much worse than that. You were the driving force in lynching me, not Xorbie. Logically it was an awful play.

Not to mention the three wolves you lynched were the two I had been pushing for from the beginning and Pudley who had been on the chopping block forever. Lynching me did not lead in any way to the lynching of Xorbie, Get There, or Pudley.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:48 PM

sorry wdcbooks, but it seemed to me that if xorbie weren't the real seer, the real seer would've had to come out on the day you were being lynched. i wrote at one point, "i'm sure the seer will come out if we are going in the wrong direction at this critical juncture." i think hornacek was at a basketball game though.

i made several mistakes based on this wrong assumption.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry wdcbooks, but it seemed to me that if xorbie weren't the real seer, the real seer would've had to come out on the day you were being lynched. i wrote at one point, "i'm sure the seer will come out if we are going in the wrong direction at this critical juncture." i think hornacek was at a basketball game though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understood where you were coming from a bit more though. It is much harder to accept a fake seer when you know you are a villager and you have been cleared by him.

I really should stop bitching. Durron and you stayed active and invested in the game throughout, Jared came in and voted for me without seeming to read the thread and I am not bitchng at him. I clearly need to work on my villager game, because I was doing my best and still I must have made some people absolutely sure I was a wolf to have them feel I should be voted out ahead of Xorbie.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even I knew SynSid had to be a seer hunt.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't. I posted earlier about our night kills. I wanted to vote for sysid to set up you and scott and wdc; also because he showed good logical thinking, which we wolves definitely don't want; and because it would cause some confusion as to why he died (since there was some suspicion on him already)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, OK, but you could have left me in my own little fantasy world, thinking I had finally done something smart in this game.

I bet you told your little sister there was no Santa also.... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2006, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo
Old 05-26-2006, 08:07 PM

FWIW wdc, I thought you did all you could and am also unhappy that the village decided to follow their fake seer instead of the confirmed villagers. Don't beat yourself up and get frustrated because if we couldn't convince the village to kill xorbie, you sure couldn't either.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Elevens,

In the future, don't make it seem like you're willing to vote for anybody that you can get three votes on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was willing to vote for either of the two wolves. I guess I didn't make that clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the end of the day that was true. But you voted for me at the beginning of the day, didn't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was before everything fell into place for me. It literally happened after I went to bed. I laid there thinking about it, and it all suddenly made sense. I just couldn't convey that you and Alex. I was so damn excited after I figured it out, after having been so frustrated for so long. I just couldn't believe that you weren't seeing what I was seeing after I explained it. I am sorry about that.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This was before everything fell into place for me. It literally happened after I went to bed. I laid there thinking about it, and it all suddenly made sense. I just couldn't convey that you and Alex. I was so damn excited after I figured it out, after having been so frustrated for so long. I just couldn't believe that you weren't seeing what I was seeing after I explained it. I am sorry about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was because you were unable to convince us that you were a villager. At the end though, I was 100% certain of Cezar and torn on you vs. iSTRONG. I was the correct kill, if he kills you, he instantly dies (obv) and if he kills Alex, you may have been able to convince me to vote iSTRONG.

My only hope after I was dead was that me talking Alex out of voting you on the second to last turn might have made him decide it really was iSTRONG (who he had suspected all game) in the end.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:44 AM

all up in that ass with the resurrection