Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 11-28-2007, 08:44 AM

Default Re: Beat: Online poker rigged? (for real this time)

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to inform you that according to your Statements, which you can see on the main eurobet website when you login into your account under the menu Account Options, on the 8th November you deposited 5000 EUROS which you transfered into the poker: $7,332.50. Please be advised that since then you have not deposited any more money, therefore the figures you refer to reflect your winnings but also include the money you have used to play (recycling of winnings). Therefore, this is the reason why your balance is $11,499.10.

[/ QUOTE ]

aahhaahah

ps. dont put any more money into the poker, in fact I would recommend taking some money out of the poker
Old 11-28-2007, 08:54 AM

[x] Probably Poker-Trackers fault

Old 11-28-2007, 09:33 AM

Dude its obv PT's fault, PT always errors on at least 5% of imported ongame HH's.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude its obv PT's fault, PT always errors on at least 5% of imported ongame HH's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, i second that and this is true for any ongame skin. If you often leave the table right after you lose a big pot, it won't count in PT.

5% of all other hands also sounds about right. Look at your PT error logs, you'll probably see thousands of hands in there. Usually, it says PlayerX didn't have any action pre-flop or stuff like that.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, i second that and this is true for any ongame skin. If you often leave the table right after you lose a big pot, it won't count in PT.

5% of all other hands also sounds about right. Look at your PT error logs, you'll probably see thousands of hands in there. Usually, it says PlayerX didn't have any action pre-flop or stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-28-2007, 11:16 AM

When I played ONgame, when I'd review in PT, I'd have HHs where everyone folded to the button, total pot was $.50, and the rake was $3. Email my raw data to Pat. He looked at it and said it wasn't PT's fault--the raw history from Ongame showed the $3 rake on hands with no action.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ongame owes my boy 30k from 15 months ago

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa... you should do something about that.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, in brief, is quite sketchy. Right now I'm waiting for 460$ who disappeared from my account the last time their network froze.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got the money back. But got the worst session of my life ... destiny? riggedness? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2007, 12:29 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO ONGAME WHERE THE HANDS DONT IMPORT, THE 60-5-0s MOVE UP CUZ THEY WIN TOO MUCH, SUPPORT USES SEAGULLS TO SEND MESSAGES TO PAYMENTS, MONEY TAKES A DAY TO GO FROM THE TABLE TO BACK IN YOUR BALANCE, TABLES CLOSE RANDOMLY (USUALLY DURING BIG POTS) IF YOU PLAY MORE THAN 6, CARDS DISSAPEAR, POTS STAY IN THE MIDDLE FOR 2 HANDS, LOBBY FREEZES, YOU CANT JOIN A TABLE WITH AN OPEN SEAT BECAUSE YOU ARENT ON THE LIST BUT NO ONE IS SO U CANT JOIN THE LIST, HYACHAHCACHAHCA, ENJOY YOUR STAY.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:31 PM

oh and sometimes when i try to bet it will just keep moving the slider back to 0 like some sick joke till i time down and have to check. thats about all i can think of for now.