Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Coaching/Training > Stoxpoker.com

Old 11-19-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Unsolicited Plug for Stoxpoker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really started to get excited about the site when I saw that Ed Miller was going to start posting and putting up videos there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Ed is doing some NL stuff for the site at the moment, but was wondering if he will be doing any low/medium work on Limit Hold'em in the future?

PJS

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed will be doing both entry level NL and LHE content.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

and got a free gift (sit and go Wizard)

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the regs, that just pay each month ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean regular subscriptions? then the answer is yes, the special bonuses are only for 6 or 12 month subscriptions...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking in terms of loyalty bonuses for regs that been with the site for a long time, even tho they never pay for more than 1 month at a time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just pony up the dough for 6 months and you can get some free swag [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

+EV

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless I missed something when I signed up, there was no way to prepay if you used your credit card. I was perfectly willing to pay 6/12 months in advance, but couldn't because my only payment option was credit card.

I don't care, though. The site is totally worth the money and Stox can run whatever promotions he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ona,

Thats a good point. I didn't realize that you couldn't advance pay with a credit card. Is there a reason they can't just charge you 6 months at once? I would think it would be good for Stox to do it that way since they only pay one origination fee for the charge. From what I understand most credit card processors charge a fixed fee of like $1 + some percentage of the total sale. Thats why some small companies have minimum purchase amounts on credit card purchases. If stox (or any company) charged you 6 months at once they pay the same percentage but I would think save the extra 5 fixed fees.

Although, that still costs more than a transfer from FT or Stars, which has no charge at all.

+EV
Old 11-21-2007, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just pony up the dough for 6 months and you can get some free swag [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

+EV

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't really asking for your opinion EV

Thx for replying Stox [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] You got it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

+EV
Old 11-21-2007, 10:50 AM

We will have that option to pay for 6 or 12 mos at a time via credit card in place by Jan 1st.