Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-15-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: help!

[ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt has the hand histories saved as temp files how can I make them permanent

[/ QUOTE ]

Either check the "move observed files to acrhive" option on the FTP settings dialog. Or have PokerTracker do the same thing.

[ QUOTE ]

When I play HU tables I like to click on the stats and bring up the bigger in detail stat boxes and leave them up. It would be nice if there was a way to move them. As it now I bring the stats up and move the table to accommodate.

Also, It would be excellent if you could add a feature for HU tables that splits all stats into BTN and BB positions

[/ QUOTE ]

You can drag the detail box around with the right mouse button

If you set up the filter option (prefs->Filter) to be max 2 players, you get a special HU detail with a lot of the stats split betwen Bb and button. You probably want to set up RT in another folder and only use this version when playing HU. I think I put a screen grab of the detail window somewhere earlier in the thread. Definitely a 'beta' feature.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

[ QUOTE ]

Definately an amazing program.
One of the stats that I cannot find that is listed on the statistics page is the limp-fold%, I see the limp-call, where can I find the limp-fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

In practice it is pretty close to 100-limp call. Not many people Limp-raise a great deal.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced that this problem is caused by my stupid cake skin and not realatime. The client is extremely erratic in saving hand histories. Sometimes itll save all the hands , sometime itll save none, not even create a file with the name of the table. Can any of you find a walk around? Cake is pretty much a hopeless site when it comes to add onsoftware.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it could be a combination of your computer and Cake's non-3rd-party friendly software. As I said, I have no problem with Cake. For a cpl of other sites I have to copy the HH file to a temp file and then read the HH file. I'll do that for Cake as well next build.

[ QUOTE ]

When I minimize table windows to the taskbar, sometimes I can't bring them back. I click on the taskbar and the table doesn't appear. If I disable realtime's tracking of that table (by unclicking the checkbox) I can then restore the window. Very strange. This is on Full Tilt. Anyone else come across this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wierd. Works fine for me. You can also restore the table by dbl-clicking the tables in the Realtime window. You are running as administrator right?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:33 PM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm convinced that this problem is caused by my stupid cake skin and not realatime. The client is extremely erratic in saving hand histories. Sometimes itll save all the hands , sometime itll save none, not even create a file with the name of the table. Can any of you find a walk around? Cake is pretty much a hopeless site when it comes to add onsoftware.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

I think it could be a combination of your computer and Cake's non-3rd-party friendly software. As I said, I have no problem with Cake. For a cpl of other sites I have to copy the HH file to a temp file and then read the HH file. I'll do that for Cake as well next build.

Also I'd like to remind you again that I think I came up with a temp solution for the problem. Goin to the Players Only HH folder and clicking on the HH file for that table gives an error saying that the file is in use. After that all stats update to the latest ahnd automatically. Hope this allows for an easier implementation.

Thanks again mike
Old 11-15-2007, 11:54 PM

This thing has been real hit and miss for me with UB. Sometimes it appears to work, but it doesn't update. I have very few hands on all players, etc. Have you done any testing with UB in the latest revs? It works fine for me on FTP.

Thanks!
Old 11-16-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thing has been real hit and miss for me with UB. Sometimes it appears to work, but it doesn't update. I have very few hands on all players, etc. Have you done any testing with UB in the latest revs? It works fine for me on FTP.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had it going fine on UB, now it seems to think that Full Ring tables are Six Max(I assume -says 0/6 under fish on tables with 9 people on them).
Old 11-17-2007, 03:22 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
They get imported when you open RT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then in what instances would you need to rebuild the database?
Old 11-23-2007, 10:02 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

I just started playing on Carlos poker (ipoker skin) and although realtime recognizes the tables Im sitting at, I don't get any stats for the table or the player.

Your History Folder: C:\Poker\Carlospoker\History\myusername
Archived History: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HHs

I've specified the correct username.

Any suggestions?
Old 11-23-2007, 12:10 PM

Any chance of Realtime reading stats from pokertracker or hold'em manager databases in the future?
Old 11-24-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Prima

Any chance of adding support for prima skins?

I think it might be harder than a regular site because the HHs are stored in a DB file, not in text files.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any chance of Realtime reading stats from pokertracker or hold'em manager databases in the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god please.

This software is great, but the stats are horribly inaccurate for around 40% of the of people I play against. Like off more than 5-20 points from their true VPIP according to Hold'Em Manager.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god please.

This software is great, but the stats are horribly inaccurate for around 40% of the of people I play against. Like off more than 5-20 points from their true VPIP according to Hold'Em Manager.

[/ QUOTE ]

presumably this is because the HH samples you are feeding RT and HM are different...