Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-15-2007, 10:51 AM

Default Re: help!

on cake, when the hand is over and i click on the HH it doesnt show my opponents mucked cards, this possible to implement?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Mike -

finally got a PC but its with Windows 2000...I dowloaded and installed the program and this is what I get when I try and open HUD:

Realtime.exe - unable to locate DLL

[/ QUOTE ]

Do a google search for the file, download and put it in the Realtime folder. Welcome to windows [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Well i re installed my poker client and realtime worked for 4 hands before thae stats stopped updating once again. Suprisingly when i clicked on the hh of the table i was sitting on (manually going to the hh folder and opening the file) I got an error saying file in use and the stats updated immidiately. Ofcourse doing this again and gain would be a stretch , looking forward to your help mike. Thanks .,

Confirmed: Hands load into realtime only when i manually click the hh. No idea why . No new hands automatically load into realtime. Maybe its a bug with just the players only client. Maybe Vista? . Realtime runs perfect on full titl and stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone else emailed me with this problem. Anybody else experiencing it and found a solution? It works fine for me. I'll see if I can put something in the code that may fix it next release.

[ QUOTE ]

As you can see it posts my screen name and its kinda hard to follow. Any fix on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been looking at it. Since it is relatively minor I don't want to post a build just yet though.

[ QUOTE ]

cake, when the hand is over and i click on the HH it doesnt show my opponents mucked cards, this possible to implement?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cake doesn't show mucked hands in the Hand history file [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2007, 05:02 PM

Can you datamine with this program?
Old 11-15-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you can read hand history files that a datamining program grabs. Or if you play on a site that saves observed hands (Full Tilt) you can read them as the are generated. But it doesn't open tables and grab hand histories like a datamining program would.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you can read hand history files that a datamining program grabs. Or if you play on a site that saves observed hands (Full Tilt) you can read them as the are generated. But it doesn't open tables and grab hand histories like a datamining program would.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I play on Full Tilt, how long are the files saved for?
Old 11-15-2007, 05:49 PM

Full Tilt has the hand histories saved as temp files how can I make them permanent
Old 11-15-2007, 06:02 PM

A couple of suggestions.

When I play HU tables I like to click on the stats and bring up the bigger in detail stat boxes and leave them up. It would be nice if there was a way to move them. As it now I bring the stats up and move the table to accommodate.

Also, It would be excellent if you could add a feature for HU tables that splits all stats into BTN and BB positions.

Amazing program overall, thanks a bunch for all your hard work on this.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:11 PM

Definately an amazing program.
One of the stats that I cannot find that is listed on the statistics page is the limp-fold%, I see the limp-call, where can I find the limp-fold?
Old 11-15-2007, 06:51 PM

Thanks for the tip on using Verdana for the font, and dropping the size to 6. Now it's very usable on smaller tables.

When I minimize table windows to the taskbar, sometimes I can't bring them back. I click on the taskbar and the table doesn't appear. If I disable realtime's tracking of that table (by unclicking the checkbox) I can then restore the window. Very strange. This is on Full Tilt. Anyone else come across this?
Old 11-15-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well i re installed my poker client and realtime worked for 4 hands before thae stats stopped updating once again. Suprisingly when i clicked on the hh of the table i was sitting on (manually going to the hh folder and opening the file) I got an error saying file in use and the stats updated immidiately. Ofcourse doing this again and gain would be a stretch , looking forward to your help mike. Thanks .,

Confirmed: Hands load into realtime only when i manually click the hh. No idea why . No new hands automatically load into realtime. Maybe its a bug with just the players only client. Maybe Vista? . Realtime runs perfect on full titl and stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone else emailed me with this problem. Anybody else experiencing it and found a solution? It works fine for me. I'll see if I can put something in the code that may fix it next release.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced that this problem is caused by my stupid cake skin and not realatime. The client is extremely erratic in saving hand histories. Sometimes itll save all the hands , sometime itll save none, not even create a file with the name of the table. Can any of you find a walk around? Cake is pretty much a hopeless site when it comes to add onsoftware.