Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Any plans to add a layout option similar to PAHUD's? It really bugs me that the player name and stack size are partially covered up. It would be great if we could put the stats exactly where we want them.

EDIT: Apparently I am just missing something. I thought I read all the instructions but I just went to the web site and see that the stats aren't covering up the player box in the example. Help anyone? I don't see this in the preferences.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:32 PM

Right-click and move.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Right-click and move.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. I should've known he'd make it that easy. I tried dragging but not right-clicking. Thanks a lot.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a fantastic piece of software. Do we have a way for this to work with iPoker mini tables yet?

I mean it works, it is just the font is huge and can't see anything. Can't find a way to make the font smaller either.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a "Choose font" button in the Prefernces->Player Display dialog. If you choose a variable size font - not "fixedsys" - you can set the size of the font as well. I find "verdana bold" to be quite readable even at 6 pts.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:07 AM

I have another stupid question. I don't understand the flow of hand histories. Say you rebuild a database from archived hand histories. Then say you close Realtime HUD and play ten hands. Now when you reopen Realtime HUD, it only begins gathering data from the point you opened it. So what happens to those ten hands you played before it opened?
Old 11-15-2007, 02:24 AM

They get imported when you open RT.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:53 AM

Default help!

Mike -

finally got a PC but its with Windows 2000...I dowloaded and installed the program and this is what I get when I try and open HUD:

Realtime.exe - unable to locate DLL

The dynamic link library gdiplus.dll could not be found in the specified path C:\Documents and Settings\Computer\Desktop;.;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\W INNT\system;C:\WINNT;C\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\ WINNT\System32\Wbem

any help possible??
Old 11-15-2007, 05:59 AM

Default Re: help!

The "replayer" looks like this on NoIQPoker (ipoker) when I post it on 2p2:

Grabbed by Realtime
NL Holdem $1(BB) I-Poker Game#723356979

<font color="black">BB ($181.96)
<font color="black">UTG ($79.30)
<font color="black">UTG+1 ($90.30)
<font color="black">UTG+2 ($55)
<font color="black">CO ($66.10)
<font color="red">Hero ($98.50)

<font color="black">BB posts (SB) $0.50, <font color="black">UTG posts (BB) $1, <font color="black">, Dealt to MY screen name, 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], fold, <font color="black">fold, <font color="black">fold, <font color="red">, Hero raises to $3.50, <font color="black">call, <font color="black">fold, , <font color="black"> FLOP ($8) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="black">check, <font color="red">
Hero bets $6
<font color="black">BB folds
<font color="black">
Hero shows 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Hero wins $13.60

As you can see it posts my screen name and its kinda hard to follow. Any fix on this?
Old 11-15-2007, 06:37 AM

Hi mike trying to use realtime with players only poker (cake skin) and realtime recognizes the table but shows 0 players and 0 hands. I discovered that there seems to be a problem with my hand history folder, the program seems to delete them automatically. I got realtime to run for 5 hands before the number of hand or stats stopped changing. Now after the hh have been dissapeared realtime shows no stats and no players.

Is there a hand grabber I can use with realtime?
Old 11-15-2007, 07:34 AM

Well i re installed my poker client and realtime worked for 4 hands before thae stats stopped updating once again. Suprisingly when i clicked on the hh of the table i was sitting on (manually going to the hh folder and opening the file) I got an error saying file in use and the stats updated immidiately. Ofcourse doing this again and gain would be a stretch , looking forward to your help mike. Thanks .,

Confirmed: Hands load into realtime only when i manually click the hh. No idea why . No new hands automatically load into realtime. Maybe its a bug with just the players only client. Maybe Vista? . Realtime runs perfect on full titl and stars.