Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 04:42 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

Hello everyone.

It is very unfortunate that it has come to this, but I feel it neccessary to share my experience with epassporte with everyone. It is an example of the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. I have had almost 2000 in much needed money in their site for 5 weeks, and I have been trying to get a wire transfer to my bank in canada for over a month now. I have sent numerous emails and made at least 6 phone calls to their customer support. A few of the times it actually seemed like I was speaking to someone rational and that they had taken care of the problem, but nothing has happened at all. I basically told all this to the person the last time i called on sunday and they told me to email him my photo ID (because they still didnt have it after 2 attempts) I did so and he told me he received it and it was good. He asked me if I wanted my original wire transfer request for 1000 (which would take 48 hours max according to him) or the entire amount (because I cashed out more money since then) Which would take their usual 7 buss. days. I said I wanted the 1000 because I need it and I would be shocked if I actually saw it because of the experience with the site so far. He said it was done. That was 5 days ago...

They have never responded to my emails, and this has been basically the kind of experience i have had every time I phone them. It's like they are completely ignoring me. I am absolutly furious and I think im going to resort to cashing it stars (which i dont even play on now) and withdrawing it all to my visa. (Will they actually let me do that?) Just so I can get the money sooner.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:02 PM

To all who have increased your limits with a 5k balance:

Is there any way to get increased without freezing $5k for a month or more? Epass has been nice and fast for me so far but I haven't read a single success story on this topic.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To all who have increased your limits with a 5k balance:

Is there any way to get increased without freezing $5k for a month or more? Epass has been nice and fast for me so far but I haven't read a single success story on this topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

try calling and asking them. probably wont work but it's worth a shot.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:06 PM

I am in the process of getting an epassporte account. What is the easiest way to go about putting money in and getting it out? I have a Chase CC and it is declined every time, but I do have a working checking account that I use for Paypal (and of course I can't find the checks to get the info). Should I just use my bank account for withdrawls, etc? I won't be using huge sums...should I get an ATM card (does Epassporte offer one?) or a debit card to load on to make it easier?

Edit: WOuld a card like www-card or an all access visa work to fund from the CC method?
Old 09-10-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW it looks like my account is finally fixed. I sent my forms into to account verification the first time on 7/23 and my account was finally unlocked and limits increased on 9/5 , so a bit over a month with my money locked up.

Of course now I have a nice big daily transaction limit, but my single transaction limit is still $500 so I have to see about getting that up. WHEEEEEE

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG these guys are so insane. After talking to several people I now have a NEW ticket to increase the limit on my ACH transfers. This is after I've gone through previous tickets to verify my account and to increase my daily limit. ZOMG ZOMG
Old 09-15-2007, 12:01 AM

perhaps this is well known, but couldn't find it searching

you can't use the Virtual Visa to paypal money right? I tried it and it said CC was denied by issuer (epassporte). However, Paypal had no problem charging $3 to my Virtual Visa in order to get my extended use #.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:27 AM

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before, can't find the relevant info in the megathread.

Does epassporte freezes your account if you have over $5000 at one time in it or does this apply if you received over $5000 during one month and have withdrawn etc (i.e. at all times account balance was under 5000) ? I heard some rumors that there is a maximum sum you can pass through your epassporte account per month ... true or false ?

Cheers,
HH
Old 09-17-2007, 05:48 PM

I just initiated a cashout from stars back to my epassporte a little over an hour ago. I'm now looking at my epass balance, and it's showing zero. Normal? Help! Sorry if this makes a total moron. No idea what to do next.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:53 PM

It is not instant. If you bought in for X then X will be credited back to ePassporte instantly. Any amount above X takes between 6-48 hours with an average of about 20-24 hours.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:56 PM

Thanks! I'll just have to hold onto my excitement, then. I had a big night last night, and I was going to buy my wife a surprise tonight. I guess it will have to wait.