Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 01:31 PM

Default i\'m pre-registered for day 1c-do i need to turn up before then?

hi,

i won my seat for the main event and the site i play on pre-registered me for day 1c.i heard that you might have to turn up before day 1a to register in person,this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me and i don't see anything about it on the world series site but i just thought i'd check just in case.

basically i want to be able to turn up on day 1c (or probably the evening of day 1b)and get my ticket/seat number,will that be possible?
Old 07-02-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: i\'m pre-registered for day 1c-do i need to turn up before then?

I don't think you are officially registered for any day until you show up and sign in and get your seating assignment. So, I think you should probably show up before day 1a starts.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:48 PM

Until you get a card with a table and seat #,as wellas as a starting Day, at the RIO WSOP desk for Event #55 Main Event.......I dont beleive you are registered yet,via the site you play on.
You have to produce a valid ID,Harrahs Rewards card,monies$$$$ or proof of a Sat. win/on-line win,etc

~sf [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2007, 06:37 PM

I`m in a similar situation as already payed up & requested playing day 1C , got no confirmation for that day but was assured by the WSOP people when i eventually got thru on the phone that if i requested that day then i`d get it & could show up the day before to get ticket/seat number,etc.

I`m coming from NZ & cant get there till the day of 1B so hope they are right ?????
Old 07-02-2007, 09:50 PM

Last year you could sign up on the morning of Day 1D. They don't usually stop accepting registrations on Day 1A.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I`m in a similar situation as already payed up & requested playing day 1C , got no confirmation for that day but was assured by the WSOP people when i eventually got thru on the phone that if i requested that day then i`d get it & could show up the day before to get ticket/seat number,etc.

I`m coming from NZ & cant get there till the day of 1B so hope they are right ?????

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told this also. Fortunately the pre-reg confirmation email they send back shows which day was picked so there is some kind of paper trail.