Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 03-23-2007, 10:32 AM

Default Re: Strange email I just got

Well, I would be outraged a lot more if I had a decent way to get money out of prima (other than this) and if I had a good way to move big chunks of money off line (though after February that really isn't an issue [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) Mainly, I am just pragmatic on this one, and my righteous indignation decided it's time was better spent elsewhere.

I didn't find any click2pay threads with any real data going back a month when I searched yesterday, but here is what I think I know about them:
First deposit limit from a bank is $100, after it goes through the limit is bumped up to $750
Minimum withdraw to a bank is $1500
There are no fees coming or going when your end is a bank account

They did call me at home to verify everything last night, and sent me a follow up email.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:42 PM

if you could, let me know if this works out for you and you are able to withdraw. i've got a bunch of money in prima that i've been unsuccessfully trying to get out for the past couple months. thanks.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't it freak you out to think that an online entity is giving your personal information away without even asking for your approval?

Isn't that against most terms 'n conditions that is acknowledged when signing up for these poker sites?

The fact that C2P isn't even telling you who gave them your info is pathetic, and if you're 100% sure it's Prima, has anyone contacted them to ask why they arbitrarily signed you up for a payment processor against your knowledge?

I'm not a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but personal information is personal information. I would be most upset if the online site broke a T&C that I have signed off on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he said it was part of backlog...?
Old 03-24-2007, 02:49 PM

affiliate manager at a prima skin mentioned something big was going to be happening. this must be it. weren't the fees pretty high to move money on and offline?

i went to the site right now, and they still say no USA players in bright red. they also do not have any way that i found to find out what the charges are before you invest time and/or aggravation signing up for an account.

maybe that would be why the poker site made the account for you? they might see how aggravating it could be for a customer.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:58 AM

Maybe I'm just surprised that people whine and complain over every small tiny little thing, but a mediocre online site gives your information out including birthdays and who knows what else to a 3rd party without your knowledge appears to be perfectly ok.

If it's backlog, then why are so many people surprised? To the point where some people are unsure which site it was that gave the info out.

Even the original poster said that he didn't sign up for C2P because "the ship sailed" before he made the decision.

Yet, you guys appear to be perfectly fine with this.

It's just a bit odd, that's all. I couldn't care less about your personal information or how it's sold/given away without your permission.

I mean, personally speaking, if I were the original poster (who hadn't signed up for it at all), I would be quite pissed off that my personal info is being farmed out to payment processors - likely one that could be targeted by DOJ and have their records seized. My name on those records? Yeh, I'd be pissed if I had nothing to do with it.

Just my two cents. Sorry if it offends anyone.