Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2006, 06:51 PM

Default Party Web Layout

There has been a lot posted about the upgrade to the Party Poker client. Party has also done a complete revamping of their web site. I have a beef about there "Account Activity" page. I have copying and pasting records from this page into an Excel spreadsheet for tax purposes. Last night, after playing, I go to this page, and lo and behold, they have changed their layout. They switched some columns around, and for reasons that I cannot begin to fathom, taken the starting and ending balance out of the record. Gee, that's really helpful. So, I have to move the columns around, and put a formula in to calculate the balance, an ungodly thing with nested "IF" satatements to check whether the record is a "Taken from" or "Taken to". To make matters worse, if I miss or duplicate one record now, my numbers will be wrong, and I'll have to spend 2 hours trying to find the error. Enjoy! Thanks Dikshit. Well, since I'm possibly the only person on 2+2 who doesn't use Poder Tracker, maybe it's time for me to get it.