[ QUOTE ]

5th or 6th

[/ QUOTE ]
really?
i svck

[/ QUOTE ]

um ...... Yeah

[/ QUOTE ]
well, i just checked. wdc and kbar were just late posts, mistakes if you will, then there were mod posts and dead people posts, then chrisv's post. i contend chrisv was the first true intentional night post.
mets, sorry i put the final nail in your coffin, keep trying to lynch me day 1 [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2006, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Tuesday ww game thread.

Ok I am back from lunch. That game was fun, I do love being a wolf. First, to defend Chris. He did exactly what I would have done. I PMed him in the middle of round one. I got his RR right before he posted. If I had realized I had missed the first round of a game I had signed up for I would just post immediately without thinking about it, night or day.

As to the game, I liked my non-killing of Amplify. Once I knew he wasn't a wolf, I knew he probably wasn't the seer. If he was the seer he would have just come out with his sight, knowing he would be killed overnight. Pushing for night quickly on that next round was also key.

Chris fingered Everett and as soon as he said it, I knew he was right. Nich did well to catch me, although I was amazed that no one questioned the night kill of Scott.

Really a pretty good game despite the AFK problems.