Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Heroes - 11-12 - Background Episode

should just be that one time.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:22 PM

Overall a very good episode.

DL's death was a little random. Just in the building like that, with such little build-up.

And I still don't know why we care about Maya and Alejandro.

The lack of Sylar also sucked.

Let's hope that they don't have to use the rushed ending on Dec 3rd (anticipating the strike, they filmed an ending setting up for Volume 3 as part of Season 2, and a Volume 3 as Season 3... in theory it has to be rushed... at least in my mind), as the series really is getting on track again.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:31 PM

I must be in the minority who thought this episode was kind of average. The wonder twins suck badly and DL's death was pretty lame. I guess it sets up Niki's story with going to the company, but certainly that could've still been the case after the Linderman ordeal.

On the plus side, Adam and Peter's relationship is intriguing, as well as where the Haitian's loyalties lie. Manipulative Mama Petrelli always makes for a good time as well. I've still got high hopes for the rest of the shortened season.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:37 PM

How the hell does DL die when he insta lets that dudes fist go through his head but can't do it in when some random guy shoots him? I'm guessing there's more then meets the eye on this one otherwise super lame death. Could the latin twins die, who gives a [censored] about them. Decent episode, hope they don't [censored] up the climax.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:41 PM

Kristen Bell is by far the best character on that show yet/forever.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Let's hope that they don't have to use the rushed ending on Dec 3rd (anticipating the strike, they filmed an ending setting up for Volume 3 as part of Season 2, and a Volume 3 as Season 3... in theory it has to be rushed... at least in my mind), as the series really is getting on track again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were doing two story-arcs this season anyway, split by winter break. That's what I recall hearing last spring anyway.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:13 AM

Kristen Bell is uber hot.

her boobs look better than ever before!!!!

Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 AM

So at some point Kristen Bell and Hayden Panettiere are going to get into this big fight where they roll around and tear each other's clothing and pull each others hair, and, and...

I'm okay, I'm okay!

Sorry! Hyperventelating a little there!

So, nobody actually died in Kirby square?

That big, climactic battle that ended last season.. Actually had no lasting effects whatsover?

Why was Nikki allowed to just stroll out into to public when she's carrying a lethal virus? Our understanding is that that virus is highly contagious and deadly. So why is she not quarantined?

Either we needed to be told she's not dangerous and she's NOT patient zero. Or we need to explanation why they let her leave... Like Bob's actually the one trying to start a plague, not Adam and Bob was FOS blaming Adam.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:40 AM

They did a good job fogging up whether Adam is a bad guy or not. Seemed likely before, but now that we know he's being honest with memory-loss, action Peter, maybe he's not.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:57 AM

I thought they did a good job tying up the loose ends. Most of the episode was entertaining although I'm not really into micah and co or the Mexicans. They will be gone soon anyway when Sylar kills them both. Next episode should have a lot of action.

[ QUOTE ]

How the hell does DL die when he insta lets that dudes fist go through his head but can't do it in when some random guy shoots him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya...that didn't make any sense at all. You would think DL would do his thing when he saw the gun but he decided to just stand there and die [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]