Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 08:03 PM

Default UB actually enforcing disconnect abuse...

After several disconnect abuses against me at the PLO tables and another email to UB, they have actually done something. In a $189 pot where a player most blatantly disconnected the river to see if top pair was good, UB returned the $91 I had invested in the hand to my account. Whether these funds were seized from the other player's account is what I am trying to find out right now. But this is a step in the right direction.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Re: UB actually enforcing disconnect abuse...

Over a year ago I saw at many poker sites that even when I had proved it to them, they did nothing but say that nothing had been done wrong. So, as that's the case I figured it's both correct and necessary to abuse it myself, to get even on abuses, so one will not lose money to intentional and unintentional abuses, to people who abuse it for up to living and for people who have bad connections for one reason or the other. I learned that when I was in the army, that the only way to deal with abuse when reason won't work, is to share it equally.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:58 AM

Default Re: UB actually enforcing disconnect abuse...

Hah, reminds me of "The Dry Cleaning Law" from Curb. Two wrongs don't make right to me though. So many people have zero poker ethics. Everywhere online, shortbuyin ratholers, disconnect abusers, refuse to let you continue heads up games.