Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with you Texans?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
More evidence that Texans are crazy:

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, the ATF fire-bombing the compound is definitely evidence of the craziness of Texans.

Seriously, there's a lot of stupid and offensive [censored] in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure it wasn't the ATF's actions that were being referred to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well yeah, but again, it's pointless, a little ignorant, and not really appropriate (not as bad as the racist post earlier, but still, when did some of this become acceptable)

[/ QUOTE ]

Too soon?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what happens when the President is from Arkansas and there's some bad [censored] going down in Texas.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah talk about your leading/trolling subject lines

[/ QUOTE ]

while this statement is entirely true and OPs post in general is dumb, it still doesnt change the fact that Texas is a giant pile of [censored] and the people that live there generally are annoying fuckbags

[/ QUOTE ]

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Kansas, the next 3 in Phoenix, and the last 4 in Dallas and I totally agree with this. Their sports teams also like to choke in the playoffs. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (oh yeah, and [censored] everyone from San Antonio especially)
Old 05-30-2007, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God loves Texas best.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sadly I think you and many others (including the president) honestly believe that.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:47 AM

yeah why you say "preciate it" when you don't mean it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2007, 08:50 AM

Remember this thread started with an absolute moron attacking millions of Texans because of one crazy woman.

I love West Texas, where I live, and the nature and weather. I would hope that each person loves their own home land because that makes life so much better. You can't lump everyone in Texas together on anything. I joke when I post. When I say, "God loves Texas best.", that is a joke that most people can understand.

No other state gets the attention and the attacks. There are some [censored] in Texas like everywhere else. Our culture is very diverse. Our history is very rich. I can't really see anyone picking one of the Midwestern states and getting such a number of unfounded, ignorant attacks. If someone from Iowa shoots up the Post Office, we don't say, "Look, everyone from Iowa are obviously creeps."

Anyone who does not think the original post is biased and ignorant is biased and ignorant. I don't say "preciate you."

George Bush is not really a Texan. He went to Andover Prep school and on to Yale. He puts on all that accent to fool the Republicans. We Texans are embarrassed by Bush and his fake Texan [censored].
Old 05-30-2007, 09:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Counseling is for northerners. And other wimps. Now give me a Lone Star and some BBQ.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-30-2007, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The prosecution rests m'lord.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol - /thread

[/ QUOTE ]
Georgie boy and the whole Bush family is from yankeeland FYI.
Connecticut can have him back, Texas doesn't want him.

"Born in New Haven, Connecticut, Bush was the first child of George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush."

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/05/03/...o-texas-signs/
“Two years after writing a law requiring highway ‘Welcome to Texas’ signs to tout the state as the home of President Bush, state Rep. Ken Paxton [yesterday] passed a bill that will remove the designation once the 43rd president leaves office.”
Closed Thread