Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

I have 60K in NUCHARGE. I have requested all bank wires on Oct. 13h. Today is the 13th Buisiness day and I have not recieved the money. TY Bodog for sending my money to this site that is worse than Epassporte. I really didn't think it was possible to be worse than Epass!!! I have called them like 30 plus times and they give me a new lie each time.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:38 PM

OK WTF? my wife requested a new password and got in. I can still get in with my old password. My wife then tried to log back in with the new password they sent her so she could request a withdrawal and now she is denied access and it says she is not a member. This is [censored] ridiculous.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:50 PM

If you go to www.nucharge.com it redirects you to secured.nucharge.net which for some reason will not let me log in. I then went to secured.nucharge.com and was able to log in and noticed they had finally returned my echecks that had been processing for almost 2 months now. I requested a cashout via bank wire so now I guess I'm stuck in the same boat as everyone else. Looks like we're going to be waiting until Christmas to mid-2008 before the money ever clears... as for those who can't log in, try typing in different urls such as .net and .com. I have no idea why one worked and the other didn't.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:56 PM

This whole nucharge BS is retarded. i requested an atm card a month ago and it sill hasnt got here... i thought the whole point of nucharge was to get your money faster. I really hope this isnt a scam.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:58 PM

Oh and I cant even get on the website cause it says im not a member...complete load of bs. How can a company like an online bank have such [censored] service? If it wasnt for the phone reps I'd think this was a complete farce. Bodog is not telling us why they stopped the option.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:33 PM

has anyone been able to talk over the phone with nucharge in the last couple days?? if so, what is that number? thanks a lot.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:14 PM

They answer this number - 1-866-760-1861
Old 10-31-2007, 08:20 PM

I've also been screwed. I started my own post about this not searching for this one:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post12686503

I hope and suspect that Bodog is legitimate and they did not realize how scummy and or incompetent nucharge is.

There is one freaky thing about the situation:

Both Bodog and nucharge claim that nucharge is able to transfer money into other poker sites?! WTF! That seems like a pretty selective outage to me. I call Bodog and Nucharge and email Bodog every day. This is the last email that Bodog sent to me:

Dear Username,

Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service.

At this time, we do not have an ETA on the return of NUcharge. When we have received any new information regarding this issue, we will post a message on our website.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Bodog Entertainment
The Evolution of Digital Entertainment
service@bodoglife.com
1-888-263-0000
Old 10-31-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and I cant even get on the website cause it says im not a member...complete load of bs. How can a company like an online bank have such [censored] service? If it wasnt for the phone reps I'd think this was a complete farce. Bodog is not telling us why they stopped the option.

[/ QUOTE ]

try resetting ur password
Old 10-31-2007, 11:17 PM

I did, they reset it and it still doesnt work