Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Intimacy: oral vs. regular sex

need to add anal, both giving and receiving obv
Old 11-19-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

I had a pretty successful college career and have lived with the girl I plan to marry for a few years now. I think penetration is more intimate and, despite how flippant it's become around here, it's really not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its easy to give penetration meaning if its in a relationship that builds up to sex. Then she is giving herself to you, etc. Obviously the same doesn't work quite as well for oral since its viewed as an ancillary, purely for pleasure thing.

When it comes to a random girl, putting you condom-covered penis inside of her isn't nearly as intimate as having your face between her legs with all sorts of juices running all over you into your mouth.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:27 PM

Old 11-19-2007, 10:27 PM

I don't think proximity has anything to do w/ intimacy. There is a closeness during oral b/c your mouth is right there but oral sex has never intimate for me and climax has nothing to do w/ intimacy either (girl or guy).

Girls go down on guys b/c it is a step that leads to sex, it is often times expected--no chick feels intimate after she has a load hanging off her chin or gurgling it around their mouth. Going down on a chick is often times done after sex has been performed at least once b/c guys don't take their time w/ chicks they are unfamiliar or semi-familiar w/.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:31 PM

one of the reasons regular sex feels more intimate is because you're both doing kind of the same thing at the same time together. I mean some hookers won't kiss, correct? I don't think it's because they're worried about catching mono.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:44 PM

Also regular sex makes babies, and somewhere deep in our limbic brains--meaning deeper than the knowledge she's on the pill--I think it's hard to forget that you're making a baby together. Although maybe gay guys have a good case against that argument.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:57 PM

I'm a cunning linguist from way back and I agree with Tuq. Not necessarily b/c I feel like it's that special--I'm up for chowing down at the drop of a hat--but b/c from my experience women tend to think it's more intimate. Paging one of the three women in all of 2+2dom for their input...
Old 11-19-2007, 11:06 PM

We have 2 rabbits: one girl, one guy, both nuetered. Robert always tries to take Petunia from behind, but Petunia only allows oral sex. Robert eventually gives up trying to get behind her, and begrudgingly humps her face. Petunia clearly thinks intercourse is more intimate than oral sex.

My gf thinks oral sex (fellatio) is more intimate than regular styles, but she does not do either with Robert or Petunia, so this is irrelevalt. imo.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a cunning linguist from way back and I agree with Tuq. Not necessarily b/c I feel like it's that special--I'm up for chowing down at the drop of a hat--but b/c from my experience women tend to think it's more intimate. Paging one of the three women in all of 2+2dom to read that I like going down and PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Also, please tell me that your avatar is not a picture of you, because I have a vivid imagination and picturing that goofy little goatee soaked and crusty with vag juice is making me dry heave.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:08 PM

nothin wrong with either