Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

Old 09-09-2007, 07:23 AM

Default Re: semi-bluff/fsdr/value raise...?

deviouz, what games do you play? (let me guess full ring live?) You are way off on so many spots in your analysis

[ QUOTE ]
BB certanly have a hand here, and you have nothing on the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

Erh no? He can have a lot of stuff from 5x, Tx, a fd, a PP, A high, K high and even air. Folding this flop will be terrible.

[ QUOTE ]
if he is a thinking player, he will understand you have a big hand since you raised pre-flop,

[/ QUOTE ]

Leader steal raised from the button. His range is something like 50% of all possible hands and includes stuff like 96s, 87o, J8o and 63s. All hands that should fold at least on the turn. (Or make a play).

I am not saying its a good flop to make a bluff c/r on but you will see it happen a lot.

Folding is terrible.

[ QUOTE ]
raising a flushdraw is -EV in this spot so you can rule that out if he is a good player

[/ QUOTE ]

No its not.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:50 AM

nope, I play 5max and 6max mostly, my winrate is about 4bb hour, I dont think Im so far off, anyway I gave you my thought on this, and it is really how I would have played it, truly! hes range is not important here, you got to learn how to read the board, no matter what he's range is, you STILL have nothing, and to continue with the hand, you will just throw your money away, what I mean with the flushdraw is there is simply not enough players in to make this move +EV since you obviously isnt going to fold anyway
Old 09-09-2007, 07:56 AM

How many hands have you played deviouz?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:17 AM

you think you are all so good damn good poker players, for your information, I have played nearly 800 000 hand in my precent pt database and probably atleast 800 000 more before I bought pt, I am a proven winning player, 4bb hour, and I have played poker for almost 20 years! I give my advise to you cus I want to help out and all I get in return is, LOL! or Im giving baD ADVISE, OR OTHER REMARKS, Im sick of it! learn to respect better players than your self, and believe my advise damnit! Im not here to kid you! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2007, 01:06 PM

lol
Old 09-09-2007, 01:22 PM

devious reading through your most recent posts you are handing out some very weak tight advice
Old 09-09-2007, 02:48 PM

leader,
the more nasty-agro this guy is the worse I like it. This is good against certain tags who for some reason think its a good idea to f around on paired baords like this with total air but dont like to spew the bb streets too hard. Rare combo but I know a few players at stars 5/10 - 15/30 like that.

Sometimes I wonder if there's another strat site where non-2p2 tags get together and collectively decide on crappy strategies. c/r'ing a lot of a-hi boards and donk/3-beting the flop with good draws/pairs also come to mind.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
learn to respect better players than your self, and believe my advise damnit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether you agree or not, respect around here is earned, not given. You certainly didn't help yourself on that front with this post. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we'd all be very interested to see the stats of a winning player over 800K. Feel free to start a thread and post the screenshots.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:42 PM

Isn't it reasonably believable that you can make 4BB/hour if you're playing at least 400 hands per hour at low limits and being pretty nitty?