Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8

Old 05-04-2006, 03:47 AM

Default Re: O8 Representative for the WSOP Main Event

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Buzz will chime in with his report...

[/ QUOTE ]Hi Felicia - I don't have much of a report.

I never got off the ground, dribbled a bit away here and there, and finally had about 500TC left when I decided to take a chance (tried to steal) with
K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]-Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Not a good choice because as fortune would have it, I ran into big slick and thus was dominated. And then, alas, there was an ace and a king on the board and I was out.

There were about forty players left when I got the axe. Seemed like a tight crowd of mostly fine opponents, at least relative to me. I could have held on longer, but it seemed a good time to make a move and try a steal. In retrospect, it was bad judgement, I guess. But I'd probably do the same thing again. Just one of those things.

Limit Omaha-8 is my game of choice, but playing Texas hold 'em is good fun too and I appreciate the opportunity to participate.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. Mute, those two posts of yours, especially the first one are absolutely laughing out loud hilarious.

And thanks again, Felicia, for selecting me.

Buzz