View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

I don't know if the guys are bots or a team or what the hell ever, but I do know that a lot of you are making the mistake of thinking everyone has the same motivations as you in everything they do.

I've seen many posts questioning why anyone would set up a team like this and why they wouldn't try to make their system better. Well, maybe they just want to be able to put in their hours doing this instead of working for someone else and earning less while doing it. And as for why they haven't improved their system, why would they want to if they are primarily playing for rakeback? It seems that a breakeven approach with low variance is definitely the thing to strive for if you are playing for the rakeback. If the system also supplies some extra winnings then I imagine that is just gravy.

And I would really like someone to explain to me what exactly makes these stats so bad? I get that they are essentially identical. People keep saying that no human could play that consistently and thus it is damning evidence. Okay, fine I understand your point if that's what you're saying. But it seems that some of you are saying or hinting at more. So if someone could clarify that I would appreciate it.