Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb

Sigh... Where do I begin??

I suppose I should say that first off, I don't want to do this. I don't want to post in NVG. In fact, after the responses of the Never Trust Anyone thread, I don't even want to post at all.
I'm already in a frenzy today. I'm moving out of my apartment and still have to pack some things up, and of course actually move them. I also have shopping to do and errands to run. And sometime this evening, I need to be on a flight to LA. Then I will have more shopping and packing to do later tonight. At the crack of dawn tomorrow morning I leave for Mexico where I will be camping for the weekend.
I guess what I'm trying to say is... I don't need this today.
The reason for my doing this is simply that I cannot watch this atrocity, this degree of evil, take place. And I do not like how it is affecting my BF, who at my advisal is trying to do the right thing, and is only getting harrassed and threatened, and dragged into something that he never wanted to be a part of. My BF is a very good man. He does not need this. And neither does the other innocent involved. Mark Newhouse.

I think the best way to start is from the beginning. I apologize if this is lengthy and thank those who will read this through and perhaps stand up and speak out on this injustice...

Two nights before the LAPC main event in Commerce, my BF and I left for LA. It was a stressful day because we had a lot of trouble getting there. He had taken the car in to get an oil change the day before at a less than optimum service place. Over an hour into our drive, our car broke down in the middle of the desert.
We were stuck out there for over another hour on the side of the road, with my baby kitten who was scared (it was her first time travelling) and would not shut up. Finally, we got a tow truck to come.
We went back to the same car place and two hours later, we were back on the road. This time, they messed up the electronic board and we had no lights or turn signals. It was getting late and the day was already a mess. We decided to rent a car. The only two available were either a caddy or a kia. We took the caddy, only to load our stuff and realize that they never cleaned the damn thing from the previous drivers. With both of us in a bad mood, we decided just to leave for LA. (It had been around eight hours later than when we had first left!)

While we were driving, we had other infortunate events take place. I was on the phone the whole time with hotels and browsing online. Because of the Commerce tournament and the Oscars, we couldn't find one. Also, I was stressed out because I had planned dinner with all of my friends. One of them could not make it. And Neverwin ~ who had begged me endlessly to hook him up with my friends ~ had chickened out on going. He had busted his account once again, had not showered in days, shaved, or gotten a hair cut in over a month.

Anyway, we finally got to LA and went to my girl, Nancy's place. Her and my friend Christine were going to have a late dinner with us. I had not seen them in quite some time and was started to feel better just from the excitement of spending time with my girls.

On the way to dinner, Dustin decides he wants to go. We had a great dinner at Sushi Roku. We ordered twenty-two dishes and two bottles of saki. I think my BF paid the entire tab, but Dustin paid a little for the tip. Then we went out dancing for a while. I was finally having a good time. Although I must say that after constantly harrassing me to meet my hot girlfriends ~ Neverwin has absolutely no social skills and barely talked to them).

Dustin went with us to drop Nancy off. He got my BF on some pills though, and right after we dropped her off. Brandon became really upset with me (The pills [censored] up his head and I think he felt a little insecure since I was spending so much time gabbing it up with my friends. He thought I did not want him around and we got into a fight which ended in me crying.)

Since we still could not find a hotel, we ended up staying with Neverwin...

The house was soooo dirty and disgusting. He had not cleaned in months. Had no towels or blankets for the beds either. The bed that we slept on was dirty. There was food left in the room for God knows how long. My BF cleaned off part of the bed and we spent the night cuddling for warmth.

The next day, we played at Commerce. Neverwin took out his life savings... every penny he had to his name to play at Commerce. Since he owes so many people money (almost a half million dollars!), he couldn't really be seen at Commerce. So he had my BF lie and cover for him, and told people that my BF had given him 50k and that is why he was there playing. Needless to say, Neverwin of course lost everything! Then took 10k off my BF, and finally had to leave with exactly one 5k chip. He was so [censored] up on Oxycotin that either floor or security made him leave ~ since he was falling asleep at the table ~ and would not let him drive home. They sent him home in a limo.

I missed his arrival back and also the next two days because I ended up getting really sick. Too sick to move. I was in incredible pain because of my period and the stress I was under ~ they were supposed to start filming my show that weekend and I felt unprepared. I took a couple pills for the cramps and slept for about two days straight.

When I had woken up, I found out Dustin had given my BF pills and they had lost everything at Commerce (something my BF never does. He usually wins every time he plays or else loses very, very little). Then they had stayed up for two days, [censored] up on pills playing internet poker.

We got into a huge fight. And because of his mind set, he ended up leaving me there in LA.

While I was there, Neverwin was in fact playing with thousands of dollars on line. I witnessed him run up over a hundred thousand dollars online under Brandon's screen name(since he claims no one will play him on Neverwin). Yet instead of making restitution on some of his many debts, he continued to eat pills like M&M's and lost all of it back. He was also hiding from the people he owes money to. He answered his door only once, after persistence knocking on the part of Newhouse. Mark and his friend came in and started talking to Dustin.

At this point... Dustin lied. He lied a lot. Since, he did not want them to see that he had over 50k in his account. He told them that my BF stole his money and changed the account passwords. Newhouse did what any rational person in a frenzy would do... he finally left and started blowing up my BF's phone to get his money back.

Meanwhile, Neverwin parked his car around the corner so it would look like he was not home. My BF told Newhouse the truth. He had never wanted to get involved in this damn thing anyway. Plus, Neverwin had said that he is NEVER, EVER, EVER going to give Newhouse even a penny of the money. Both Brandon and I thought that was wrong.

Newhouse came by a couple times once he discovered the truth. In Neverwin's warped mind (he had been [censored] up on Oxycotin for over a week), he thought Mark had a switch blade. In reality, Mark was only holding a set of keys. I'm just pointing this out, to show how messed up in the head he is.

My BF was really upset over what happened between us and how had he acted. So he flew to LA to come get me. Dustin convinced me not to go back with him. He told me that Brandon had been stalking me online for months, that I should be scared because he is psychotic, etc. etc. Dustin promised that he would take me home to Vegas the very next day. Needless to say, since I had known Dustin longer, I believed him.

Dustin of course, never made good on driving me back to Vegas. And after backstabbing my BF ~ with what I believe now, was the intentions to sleep with me ~ by telling me he was psychotic, etc. and dragging him into his drama... I was literally stranded there.

In fact, Neverwin did make comments and try to sleep with me. When I would not accept him and showed no interest in ever getting it on with him, he offered to pay me money. It should go without saying, I did not accept.

This really hurt Brandon because Dustin was considered one of his good friends. I had lost the very little respect I had left for Dustin after that. He is a coward and a liar. He hides from his problems like a little wuss. He backstabs close friends and talks [censored] about them behind their backs. He lies about everything. He gets so messed up on pills that he is for sure, going to die soon, if no one helps him.

Since he made it clear that he is never going to pay back Newhouse (whom he owes over 100k)... I couldn't stand to see that. I remember what it was like to have money taken from me. To be out of action and have to watch Captain Tom playing in tournaments, laughing at me, telling other people that I am crazy. That was the EXACT same thing that Neverwin was doing to Newhouse.

I felt very sad for him. That's when I personally got involved. I had to help. I couldn't let the same thing happen to him. And I remember wishing that someone at that time, would have helped me. Unfortunately no one did. So I called Mark.

I told Mark the complete truth ~ which matched my BF's story even though we were not talking at the time. Dustin had been playing on my BF's account and even shipped him 20k. I told Mark the little I could do was have Brandon give him that 20k instead of sending it back to Dustin. Mark and I talked through our problems from the past and we became friends again. I vowed whatever it would take to help him.

Then I called Brandon. The two of us had a good heart to heart. We both missed each other and wanted a fresh start from the mess of what happened in LA. He offered to fly me back to Vegas so we could start all over and I left on the promise that he would pay Newhouse that 20k.

When I got back to Vegas, things were good. We spent our time enjoying each other's company and trying to work past the bad trip. One night we signed on line... or should I say, at least tried to. Dustin had changed Brandon's password. Luckily Brandon had taken out all the money. He changed the password back and we both vowed never to speak to Dustin again.

Well... I wish things were that easy or peaceful. They're not. Dustin has been blowing up Brandon's phone. Sending him threatening messages. Since he went busto AGAIN, he "made good" with Newhouse and convinced poor Newhouse to give him another 10k. Newhouse did.

To be honest, I can't understand how someone can be THAT naive. Now Dustin has another 10k of Mark's money that he has sworn countless times that he will never pay back. I think Mark felt saddened by the situation and had considered Dustin a friend. At the end of the day, I think Mark just wanted his friend back. It's sad.

Regardless, I had made a promise to Mark. I am going to keep it. I wish the messages from Neverwin would stop. I wish Mark would grow up and realize what a piece of [censored] that guy is and not get brainwashed by his [censored]. Even after what all happened between us, Mark is a very good guy and has a big heart. I do not like seeing him go through this.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 03-08-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb

omg in on ground floor
Old 03-08-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ignore her and she'll go away.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. i think we tried that.

oh, and tl;dr
Old 03-08-2007, 07:51 PM

tl;dr d/c
Old 03-08-2007, 07:54 PM

Location: I wish life wasn\'t about money then I could afford a house, a car and life insurance.

Ok.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:57 PM

Cliff notes?
Old 03-08-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a white-trash whore.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:58 PM

lol this [censored] just doesn't stop
Old 03-08-2007, 07:58 PM

i didnt even read the post yet but this is fckn awesome. yay brandi, always be there for me in my time of boredom.

ummm, and can we get some more pics?