Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Cover Letter / Resume Hilarity

So I'm hiring again and I posted my listing on Craigslist. I get some great resumes when I do this, but I get some really, really, stupid people, too. Here are some examples of stuff I've gotten in the last couple of days. WTF is the matter with people?

[ QUOTE ]
Education

1944-1978 -High School Diploma High School , Poland

1978-1980 -Teachers Diploma Teachers College, Poland

1991-1994 -Hairdressing Diploma Midland Avenue College, Ontario, Canada

1992-1993 -Colorist Diploma Coloring School “Color Club For Hair”, Toronto, Ont. Canada

2001-2002 -Goldwell Educator Certificate Goldwell College, Toronto, Ont. Canada

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Hello nice to meet you, my name is XXXXXXXXX. I saw your posting and I completely fell in love with this opportunity. It just feels right, the whole being around people with good sence of humor, anmd being able to have my same personality that I do aswell as my job. Im gonna be honest, im currently working at this substance abuse rehab center, but the ambience isnt exactly for my sort of personality, I find myself depressed, specially when I see all these people I can't help. I hope this doesnt lessen my opportunities for this opening. Thank you so much for your time and consideration taken towards my resume. Please be sure to contact me as soon as possible to interview. Hope to hear from you soon! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
My name is XXXXXXXXXX. I would love to be considered for the assistant position!! I have the skills to pay the bills and most say i am funny!!! I think? Most of my training is in restaurant management but I absorb knowledge like a sponge. Anywho, I just really don't wanna go back to the restaurant game. I do have some experience in TV. I had a great lil gig on STUDIO 60 last year doing cue cards. There was alot of pressure to deal with on that set and I lasted for 22 episodes. XXXXXXXX is the best number to reach me. Thanks again!

[/ QUOTE ]