Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: stephenh
villager 3 75.00%
wolf 0 0%
seer 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Crazy Phil Laak story with Pics

The full story will be online by Friday I am having it written by a journelist so you can not complain about the spelling
Old 08-06-2007, 11:15 PM

Grant offers journalist a fine share => Journalist avoids stupid mistakes Grant is capable of (ZOMG I RIPPED PHIL OFF DA IDDIO!T1)
Old 08-06-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The full story will be online by Friday I am having it written by a journelist so you can not complain about the spelling

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright Tom, look, I'm a nice guy. I also tried to defend you on a few occasions, but it's become more apparent to me that you are entirely full of [censored], and are just as scummy, if not scummier than Phil Laak. Instead of trying to get a whiff of Laaks ass all the time, why not devote your time to caring for your sick wife? Isn't she what is important here? Would her husband informing the poker world he's a piece of [censored] ex-heroin distributing co-conspirator do her any good? It certainly wouldn't help your "legit" business wiping disabled kids asses. So seriously GTFO here w/ your "it'll all be revealed" soon stuff and crawl back to the hole you came from.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright Tom, look, I'm a nice guy. I also tried to defend you on a few occasions, but it's become more apparent to me that you are entirely full of [censored], and are just as scummy, if not scummier than Phil Laak. Instead of trying to get a whiff of Laaks ass all the time, why not devote your time to caring for your sick wife? Isn't she what is important here? Would her husband informing the poker world he's a piece of [censored] ex-heroin distributing co-conspirator do her any good? It certainly wouldn't help your "legit" business wiping disabled kids asses. So seriously GTFO here w/ your "it'll all be revealed" soon stuff and crawl back to the hole you came from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.

The comedy here is that Laak must not have very many fans. No one's jumping to his defense. I kind of always suspected that. Laak's like the friend you can't get rid of because you've known him too long, always acting strange, looking for attention, embarassing you in public. You keep on thinking that if you never contact him that he'll just go away, but he never does. He hangs out everywhere you do and knows everyone you know, and so you keep on putting up with him although you silently wish he'd move to another city/country.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:58 AM

I have spent 8 years looking after my wife and have adopted daughter also we pay for this in Thailand
Old 08-07-2007, 02:12 AM

This story is nutso. Makes no sense. Heroin is a dirty business and not something that anyone would decide to get involved with unless they had connections to sell it with no hassles. You can't just walk up to a known drug spot in Harlem or The L.E.S. with a kanpsack full of dope and ask the gun toting Dominican drug dealer if he wants some good dope cheap. You would get shot, no questions asked. Mid level and street level drug dealing isn't carried out by middle class white poker playing kids, it's just not the way the world works. If you were talking about a French Connection type thing thats a different story. That part of the drug game involves really bad people and they deal in millions, not tens of thousands. If you were gonna bring dope in you would have to have a plan in place with what to do with it, how to keep the start up going with more dope and 10k really isn't a large enough amount to discuss if you are going to open an import/export business with overhead to use as a cover for a nickel and dime heroin business. You don't just open up shop and junkies line up to cop, it doesn't work like that. It would all have to be established and Phil Laak aint the kind of guy who would have those connections, if he was he would have a criminal record and a real shady past that people would have been talking about for awhile now. To think that Phil Laak, a goofy chess playing kid had the kind of conections in NYC to move dope is ridiculous, it's not like pot or pills or even coke, it's a completely different business. And, if by some insane chance that Phil laak is the kind of guy with these connections, he would never be dumb enough to talk on a phone about murder for hire, he would know better. It's just ludicrous. I'm sure this guy has a vendetta for some reason or other against Phil Laak and is angle shooting, maybe hoping to get something out of the deal like money or attention to his business or maybe he just wants people to think Laak is a scumbag. I'm sure Phil had a few wild adventures when he was younger but hitmen and drug smuggling? Come on.

Now Tom Grant has gotta know that if he ever comes to the U.S. again he's gonna have to deal with customs now, they may not even want to let him in the country after he admitted to attempted drug smuggling on the internet. If he thinks that theres no way law enforcement is ever gonna catch wind of this hes just plain stupid, they have automated programs that troll the internet looking for key words and these things get flagged and looked at. Makes no sense, its really quite stupid. Makes for an entertaining read though, especially the hot Thai lady boys....
Old 08-07-2007, 03:16 AM

Actually I think Phil Laak, or any nice looking white kid for that matter, could make a killing selling heroin. Especially now that he can hang out with lots of rich people. It's not like he's competing with the Crenshaw Mafia or anything.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can't just walk up to a known drug spot in Harlem or The L.E.S. with a kanpsack full of dope and ask the gun toting Dominican drug dealer if he wants some good dope cheap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who do you suppose sells to all those nice middle class white junkies working in the media, on Wall Street, or who gamble for a living? The people who are too scared to take the subway up to Harlem or the Lower East Side?

Yup, that's right. Other nice middle class white kids. Anyone who has had any access to these circles would have no trouble moving that good Thai stuff. And because of the lack of competition in such circles, these people tend to pay premium prices, making it an even more lucrative deal.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FULL STORY AND WEB SITE UPDATE WILL BE DONE BY WEDNESDAY

[/ QUOTE ]

Tom, Will this include copies of said "sworn affidavits" or are you stringing us all along, which is more what i would suspect?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First you say Wendsday, then you say friday and dont respond to direct questions, now i know your full of [censored], [censored] OFF and stop wasting everyones time. You are a waste of space in this world you low life scumbag.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who do you suppose sells to all those nice middle class white junkies working in the media, on Wall Street, or who gamble for a living?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ you for thinking anyone on Wall Street is a hooked on smack.

Do you have any idea how tough that life is, being a player on The Street ? You have to be seriously pumped every morning, and on your game like a mofo every minute of every day, with complete consistency, or you'll get spat out.

Maybe you were talking about lackies or something ...