Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 05:05 AM

Default Re: Girl Beat

[ QUOTE ]
She was drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

ok now wait a minute, that sort of changes everything, you know what i mean?

i mean would you want her to judge you based on stupid [censored] you do with other girls when you're drunk?

you sound extremely emo..... drunk girls do not deal well with emo guys......... [censored], many sober girls don't deal well with emo guys

i'd chill........ possibly tell her what a retard she was being when she sobers up and see if she says sorry, gets mad at you for letting her go see some retard, or just shrugs
Old 08-28-2007, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She was drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

ok now wait a minute, that sort of changes everything, you know what i mean?

i mean would you want her to judge you based on stupid [censored] you do with other girls when you're drunk?

you sound extremely emo..... drunk girls do not deal well with emo guys......... [censored], many sober girls don't deal well with emo guys

i'd chill........ possibly tell her what a retard she was being when she sobers up and see if she says sorry, gets mad at you for letting her go see some retard, or just shrugs

[/ QUOTE ]

You do have a point that she was drunk, but I dont feel being drunk excuses someone for stupid behavior. I dont actually drink, so yeah Im gonna hold someone to my expectations even though it may not be fair. Oh and no Im not an EMO. I do enjoy making fun of them though.

Whats my line if I forgave her Kei? Ask her if I can SIIHP?
Old 08-28-2007, 05:12 AM

She looks dumb and obv uses her vagine to manipulate guys, so stop caring. Sounds like more of a bruised ego more than you actually liking her.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She said she wanted to smoke some weed, then have him take her home so she could go to bed cause her legs are sore from work.

[/ QUOTE ]

hope you dont believe that. she sounds FOS.
obviously she was planning on getting the LD from this guy.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont feel being drunk excuses someone for stupid behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it doesn't, but it does make people act stupid

so, now, if you don't drink, but she was drunk, how did that happen?

did the two of you go somewhere where she got sloshed and you sat there looking at her all aloof, superior, and disappointed

or

did she get drunk somewhere, and in her drunk state the first person she wanted to go and see was you?

this is pretty key.......

also, since you've only known her for a short time, but you've seen her drunk twice, if you want to keep seeing her, you'd better find a way of handling it

finally, my guess as to why she wanted to see the gangly nerd is that she found you boring because she was drunk and you weren't...... relatively good chance that it's not personal, but basically being drunk in front of someone who is sober is generally not very much fun

ok so that wasn't final, do you smoke weed? if you don't smoke weed and you don't drink, and she does plenty of both, you're in for a rough ride........ i'm not saying it's impossible, but you've got to be really [censored] cool as a cucumberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to pull it off...... iow she's gonna drive you up the [censored] wall all the [censored] time, so unless you really dig her, ditch her, or start drinking and smoking

anyway, she sounds like a party girl, not your type

[/strategy]
Old 08-28-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did the two of you go somewhere where she got sloshed and you sat there looking at her all aloof, superior, and disappointed

or

did she get drunk somewhere, and in her drunk state the first person she wanted to go and see was you?

also, since you've only known her for a short time, but you've seen her drunk twice, if you want to keep seeing her, you'd better find a way of handling it

finally, my guess as to why she wanted to see the gangly nerd is that she found you boring because she was drunk and you weren't...... relatively good chance that it's not personal, but basically being drunk in front of someone who is sober is generally not very much fun

ok so that wasn't final, do you smoke weed? if you don't smoke weed and you don't drink, and she does plenty of both, you're in for a rough ride........ i'm not saying it's impossible, but you've got to be really [censored] cool as a cucumberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to pull it off...... iow she's gonna drive you up the [censored] wall all the [censored] time, so unless you really dig her, ditch her, or start drinking and smoking

[/strategy]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well her and her friend usually come over to the house 2 or 3 nights a week and drink along with my roommate Greg. They all know I dont drink but they get drunk most of the time but we still manage to have a fun time. And I dind't act all superior that she was drinking and I wasnt. I have no problem with her wanting to drink. She actually came over one night and didn't drink at all. That night we had a great time together. Other nights she's been drunk before and we still had a fun time.

Im not even sure how drunk she was tonight. She had like 7 beers, and Ive seen her far worse off before. And like you pointed out she's a party girl, and thats not my style. Ill smoke weed on rare occasions, same with alcohol. She's often saying, "I party too much. I need to cut back on it." But talk is cheap. And no Ive never pointed out she parties too much. I accepted it from the getgo, but I think you're right . Even if she didn't pull what she did tonight, it probably wouldn't work out in the long term.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She said she wanted to smoke some weed, then have him take her home so she could go to bed cause her legs are sore from work.

[/ QUOTE ]

hope you dont believe that. she sounds FOS.
obviously she was planning on getting the LD from this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was very skeptical of her when she said that. Number 1 rule for women: Believe %5 of what they say, and know that they're lying the other 95% of the time.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:36 AM

Her unusual cheeks and out-of-focus eyes indicates that she is incapable of fidelity.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

or

[/strategy]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well her and her friend usually come over to the house 2 or 3 nights a week and drink along with my roommate Greg. They all know I dont drink but they get drunk most of the time but we still manage to have a fun time. And I dind't act all superior that she was drinking and I wasnt. I have no problem with her wanting to drink. She actually came over one night and didn't drink at all. That night we had a great time together. Other nights she's been drunk before and we still had a fun time.

Im not even sure how drunk she was tonight. She had like 7 beers, and Ive seen her far worse off before. And like you pointed out she's a party girl, and thats not my style. Ill smoke weed on rare occasions, same with alcohol. She's often saying, "I party too much. I need to cut back on it." But talk is cheap. And no Ive never pointed out she parties too much. I accepted it from the getgo, but I think you're right . Even if she didn't pull what she did tonight, it probably wouldn't work out in the long term.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh i see, that's tough unless you put a lot of effort into it

there's basically no hope of anything more than screwing around unless you try and act like someone you're not, and you'd probably have to do that to screw around with her anyway

if however, one day you feel really crappy, she's probably the perfect person to call up to get drunk with and [censored]...... of course you'd probably regret it, but meh
Old 08-28-2007, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Her unusual cheeks and out-of-focus eyes indicates that she is incapable of fidelity.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably right. She's always going on about how she never lies to guys, or cheats. That she's very good to guys she likes/dates, etc. Obviously if you can't believe your own lies the first time, just keep repeating it until becomes the truth.