Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Prop bet thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im up for a prop bet involving taco bell. I bet X dollars that I can eat Y dollars worth of food.

X and Y are up for negotiation. I set Y in the range of like $50

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll bet up to $200 that you can't eat $50 worth of taco bell in one sitting

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll bet 200 that i can eat 50 plus dollars of food in one sitting
Old 10-29-2007, 11:51 PM

actually i will make this bet up to 500 PM me
Old 10-30-2007, 12:14 AM

anyone interested i will eat 50 dollars worth of food at any fast food restraunt if i am given 1.5/1 odds and the other person buys the food but i would need 2 hours to eat it i will do this up to 500

PM me if seriously interested and we can figure out details
Old 10-30-2007, 12:27 AM

any reasonable prob bet regarding food weight shaving any such thing PM me and we can figure something out...dont PM me if you arent serious will go up to 500 on any prop
Old 10-30-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone interested i will eat 50 dollars worth of food at any fast food restraunt if i am given 1.5/1 odds and the other person buys the food but i would need 2 hours to eat it i will do this up to 500

[/ QUOTE ]

2 hours is retardedly long for this bet. Youd have to give odds for it to be fair in that case. When you say "buys the food" do you mean he picks out what you have to eat or you just mean he pays the $50. Cuz if I get to pick the menu items I'd prolly book this bet with you (assuming the time limit was lowered)
Old 10-30-2007, 01:16 AM

somehow I think making four posts in a row basically begging to make a food prop bet isn't going to help you get action
Old 10-30-2007, 05:08 AM

how much would you need to climb a 3 story restaurant in the middle of your lunch in the middle of a busy city?
Old 10-30-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a couple random ideas:

* For six months, only self propelled transportation is allowed (e.g. walking, running, or riding a bike). No public transportation and no hitching a ride with a friend or stranger. No motorcycles, mopeds, or Segways allowed.

* Everyone was talking about losing weight. Try gaining 50 lbs in six months.

* Dress like a full out transvestite for thirty days. Must maintain normal lifestyle.

* Absolutely no personal body hygiene for thirty days. This includes showering, shaving, brushing teeth, wearing deodorant, body spray, or cologne, household cleansers, car freshners. Must wear the same set of clothes for the same period - which can't be washed. Wiping your ass is allowed. Must maintain normal lifestyle - no vacations allowed.

Obviously, the length of this bet varies from person to person. For someone who works in a formal office setting, thirty days is a long time. However, for some poker players, this may be norm.

* Become a Freegan for thirty days. Absolutely no help from friends. Which includes dumpster diving in their trash. Never know what was "accidentally" thrown away.

* Combine the personal hygiene and freeganism into one bet: Become homeless for thirty days.

I had an idea of maintaining a specific BAC for a length of time, but I'm not sure on the feasibility/safety or even stupidity of it.

The timeframes are just thrown out as ideas. For the record, I'm not interested in betting.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would do the person hygine bet for up to 500 but i would need 3-1 on my money
Old 10-30-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 hours is retardedly long for this bet. Youd have to give odds for it to be fair in that case. When you say "buys the food" do you mean he picks out what you have to eat or you just mean he pays the $50. Cuz if I get to pick the menu items I'd prolly book this bet with you (assuming the time limit was lowered)

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i will lower the time limit to 1 hour if you pay for the 50 dollars of food and i get to select the food or if you give me 1.5 hours you can pick the food...no dollar menu items though and nothing with mustard or pickles
Old 10-31-2007, 03:15 AM

Wow that's a long thread but good.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a good challenge that I think would be very difficult to do but technically possible.

Maintain a full polyphasic sleep schedule (Uberman - up to 6 30 minute naps each day) for 100 days (or longer).

Obviously verification would be a bit of a problem and I think this would be tremendously difficult for anyone with a career but I've seen crazier prop bets.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be down for this. I have never tried it before but it sounds really interesting and if I could do it for even a little while it'd be pretty productive even if I eventually lost.