Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Ohio St 11-0
1 38 90.48%
2 2 4.76%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/5 - 500k buyin - Spoilers expected)

[ QUOTE ]
is it truly beyond your grasp to believe doyle capable of limping with AQo? have you not watched the prior 3 seasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I have. It's not just the limp, it's the flop lead into a big field with nothing but a gutshot Broadway, and it's the turn overbet after both draws got there. Sure it's a possible, but to think Doyle has AxQs even 5% of the time there, much less to base an analysis on that assumption, is pretty absurd.

[ QUOTE ]
god, i love weak tight internits... they watch while everyone else plays. then when they go busto with AK vs someone elses 89s they storm away crying about how bad everyone else plays. and how they can't wait to get home to their dual 30" monitors.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this paragraph has to do with anything. I'm primarily a live player (and TV viewer, of course). Doyle does not play AxQs that way.

I will concede Doyle gave Jamie too much credit. But whatever, let's move on. Looking forward to tonight's show...