Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 01:43 AM

Default Once a cheater always a cheater.........

NLsoldier and I were having a little convo about this and I figured I should ask the masses. Any born again non-cheaters here? What made you convert? Anyone seen a cheater change his ways? What about those that cheat on most relationships but claim they are faithful to lover X. Just curious as to how often it happens and what are the telltale signs that he/she truly has converted.

I have a feeling it doesn't happen without some major trauma but I always try to keep an open mind and learn from other people.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Once a cheater always a cheater.........

PITTM is a cheater, he always will be a cheater and I'll never respect him ever. He'll no doubt profess he's a non-cheater but everybody knows what kind of douchebag scum he is. He's also fat.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PITTM is a cheater, he always will be a cheater and I'll never respect him ever. He'll no doubt profess he's a non-cheater but everybody knows what kind of douchebag scum he is. He's also fat.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, I have no beef with RJ anymore and I almost never see you post but I'll never forget you as the guy that spilled the beans right out of the gate in the 'cardo/KK thread. So given relationship developments since that time I would guess you're not very popular in the RJ/KK household. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Also wacki, I think your subject line is accurate, but be aware of the OOT double standard where chicks who cheat are lying whores for life, but if a guy has a clear shot to nail a broad on the side then he should go for it!
Old 03-28-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny, you forgot to log out of your gimmick account
Old 03-28-2007, 02:09 AM

Alobar,

Before you go on another hiatus or get banned again, please either start accepting PMs or PM or e-mail me your cell phone and/or e-mail address. Or don't, if that's what you prefer (solid option actually).

Also, I made a rare trip out to your side of town today and drove right by both Tilted Kilt and Heart Attack Grill! I didn't realize they are like two blocks from each other.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
NLsoldier and I were having a little convo about this and I figured I should ask the masses. Any born again non-cheaters here? What made you convert? Anyone seen a cheater change his ways? What about those that cheat on most relationships but claim they are faithful to lover X. Just curious as to how often it happens and what are the telltale signs that he/she truly has converted.

I have a feeling it doesn't happen without some major trauma but I always try to keep an open mind and learn from other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a habitual cheater on girlfriends. I thought I would change once I got married,but I am embarassed to say that I didn't in the beginning. The next 5 years resulted in cancer twice and eventual divorce. Most here probably don't believe in Karma, but I must admit it felt like justice.

The pain I caused and the situation I ended up in had a profound effect on me. Nothing good ever comes from it. I am involved now and truthfully the thought never even crosses my mind. So yes I believe you can change. I do, however, consider young guys who are dating quite a different situation than a marriage. Dating isn't married, and that goes both ways.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:16 AM

some people make mistakes. some people do bad, realize it is bad and grow out of it. some people never see a problem with their actions beyond getting caught.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, I have no beef with RJ anymore and I almost never see you post but I'll never forget you as the guy that spilled the beans right out of the gate in the 'cardo/KK thread. So given relationship developments since that time I would guess you're not very popular in the RJ/KK household. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Also wacki, I think your subject line is accurate, but be aware of the OOT double standard where chicks who cheat are lying whores for life, but if a guy has a clear shot to nail a broad on the side then he should go for it!

[/ QUOTE ]

this is limited to OOT only?

obvious.

---

bison is right, yet again.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:54 AM

Cheaters can conform to faithfulness, just how the faithful have already conformed. Having one partner isn't instinctive, but can be contitioned to be.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:29 AM

well being 18 atm, my credo is pretty much that I only have a gf until a better one comes along.... that being said I definitely would not cheat if i was in a committed and happy relationship. I would only ever cheat with the intention of breaking up with current Sig Other and i would have to really like the girl i cheated with