Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: ___
LSU 4 50.00%
Auburn (H) 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2007, 02:27 AM

Default Re: folding another guy\'s laundry

I would fold towels. I suppose if you are sure its the same guys stuff and he had some shirts or pants MAYBE I would fold those, but that would seem to start a very gay pattern of feeling obligated to doing something that you really shouldn't be doing.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:41 AM

i think you should at least put them in the basket in somewhat of an organized manner.

like you dont have to fold everything perfectly but maybe fold the jeans and shirts in half and then throw the socks and underwear on top.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:51 AM

The past few years I lived in my fraternity house. We had a laundry machine in the basement.

Most people folded each others clothes if they were done in the dryer and they moved the clothes from the washer to the dryer if necessary (and if the clothes in the dryer were done they would fold those clothes.) It was a nice thing to do, people like to have their clothes dried and folded rather than wet and sitting atop the dirty dryer.

Since we were all friends living together it was natural to do the nice thing for your friends. I can't believe the poll results so far. You guys are a real bunch of [censored].

And lol at not wanting to touch underwear. They just came out of the machine. Stop being such panzies
Old 08-01-2007, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The past few years I lived in my fraternity house. We had a laundry machine in the basement.

Most people folded each others clothes if they were done in the dryer and they moved the clothes from the washer to the dryer if necessary (and if the clothes in the dryer were done they would fold those clothes.) It was a nice thing to do, people like to have their clothes dried and folded rather than wet and sitting atop the dirty dryer.

Since we were all friends living together it was natural to do the nice thing for your friends. I can't believe the poll results so far. You guys are a real bunch of [censored].

And lol at not wanting to touch underwear. They just came out of the machine. Stop being such panzies

[/ QUOTE ]

Cracka, NL,

I agree. I basically put some of the bigger items into the basket in a somewhat organized manner, with the other things going where they may.

Fiji,

Its not so much that i think "OMG could i turn gay from touching them!?" as "eh i don't want someone else folding ALL of my stuff, just putting them nicely in my basket would be what I'd prefer."

Also, this isn't a frat house or a dorm with friends, I've never met the guy before. In my book I'd like a couple "hey how are ya" before I'm folding his boxers.

Plus, I already pushed someone's car out of an intersection today; I'm done saving the world, for tonight at least.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was gonna be a poll about how gay this is

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-01-2007, 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The past few years I lived in my fraternity house.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't you guys touch each other's underwear regardless of where it currently is or has been?
Old 08-01-2007, 03:43 AM

folding his clothes is a little 2 gay for my taste , next thing u know he's going to be leaving seductive pictures of himself in his laundry 4 u 2 find ...
Old 08-01-2007, 03:44 AM

This happened to me about 2 weeks ago, someone removed my recently dried clothes and folded all of them... the folding of my underwear was very attentive as well.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:34 AM

Once when I was newly married I had to have surgery,at the same time my wife herniated a disc in her back and we were both totally laid up. My father came in from out of state to basically give us a hand. My wife had managed to throw some laundry into an apartment machine. My father, trying to be helpful, grabbed some stuff out of dryer and started folding. I heard a loud shriek and stumbled out into hallway. My father was folding this chicks underwear from down the hall and she screamed because she thought he was some kind of freak. Overreaction on her part, but seeing the expression on my fathers face was priceless. This story reminded me of this, and no I wouldn't fold some guys underwear. Too gay.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wait, there is a basket nearby? In the basket it goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It puts the lotion on the skin.