Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 11:15 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Theme (free]

Episteme, what Theme should I use to get it to work on PS? I can't get your theme to show up and I saved everything in the ordinary folder of the Themes folder. I've tried all the default themes, and none of them work - hypersimple won't let me install it so I assume that's it.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:54 AM

i had to make a file for a client who needed to fix the hypersimple theme after trying Episteme's mod. (Prolly just a file name or file type issue)

anyways, here is a repair patch to restore the HyperSimple (ordinary) theme without going through a stars update

http://psthemes.com/forum/index.php?...mod;dl=item151
Old 10-16-2007, 06:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i had to make a file for a client who needed to fix the hypersimple theme after trying Episteme's mod. (Prolly just a file name or file type issue)

anyways, here is a repair patch to restore the HyperSimple (ordinary) theme without going through a stars update

[/ QUOTE ]

errrr, what did I do?!?!?!?!

sorry if I screwed up your mod, anybody
Old 10-16-2007, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Episteme, what Theme should I use to get it to work on PS? I can't get your theme to show up and I saved everything in the ordinary folder of the Themes folder. I've tried all the default themes, and none of them work - hypersimple won't let me install it so I assume that's it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hypersimple/ordinary. After the recent Stars update, I actually used my post above to recreate the mod and it worked for me so i dunno...
Old 10-16-2007, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hypersimple/ordinary. After the recent Stars update, I actually used my post above to recreate the mod and it worked for me so i dunno...

[/ QUOTE ]

if i had to guess (which i do), it probably has something to do with filename extensions. many people's settings do not show the filename extensions and it is easy to name a file improperly - example bg.jpg.jpg

just a guess, though
Old 10-16-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks again Bar, you rock and I love your site. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2007, 01:40 PM

I am a sick little monkey. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tried to use my existing Full Tilt image library to make Tilt and Stars look like kissin cousins.

The top stars mod is my new No Images Theme, with a new RaceTrack shape table I am working on.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:30 PM

If i dont confuse with some1 you make so many cool skins for FTP and WTF is it ? Please make somthing for serious multitabling gameplay, read some books about design and about color psychology and make skin that will save our eyes, psyche. Well if your PSThemes.com will pay me 1000$ i'll dont play on this mods. Dont understand who use PS themes with fee-paying mode.
C'mon make somthing like FTP Mod you making 0,5 year ago or mb i just mixed up you with another guy.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:52 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Who are you talking to? What are you talking about?

You arent explaining yourself very well (I do realize English isnt your first language). You need to explain yourself better, and perhaps give examples of what it is you want to see in a mod - that you dont see.

And why is it so awful for someone to charge for a Skin, Theme, Mod, Deck. Creating hese mods can involve MANY hours of an individuals time. Some, more time than others, obviously. This doesnt even count for their time or cost to host them on a website.

If you are cheap too pay someone 5 or 10 $'s for an hour or two of their time - perhaps you should try and make some mods yourself. Perhaps you will value them more.

*I dont think your post was directed at me (maybe it was?) - but amongst your ramblings, you came across as rude/mean. Therefore I felt it indirectly was attacking all of us that make these mods.

Foz

*Edit - IT WAS me you were referring to? I have only been making mods for FT since may of this year. I am thinking you may have me confused with someone else. I make mods for me (a multi-tabler). I make similar mods for stars, but have only been making stars mods for a month or 2.

I am not a designer, and never claimed to be. My mods are about seeing what is important. I really dont know what you were trying to explain in your post. Not sure what you think I could be doing differently/better. Honestly, dont care much, tbh.

My mods are functional, inexpensive - and people seem to like them. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2007, 03:13 AM

Can you make somthing like this

Chips from this post:

[ QUOTE ]
I found these ones - not sure who made them. These are the ones I put into my table package. They are a little bit blocky, but they dont have the green transparency issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cards from this post:

[ QUOTE ]
Just made a new deck for GSykes. Its my very old 4.8 faces, with Advertiser Font for HoldEm only. You need to use the "Full Card" option in the FT client.

FTP-4.8-Gray-Advertiser-HE.exe

[/ QUOTE ]

And table mod with only light green or blue, or light green + blue mod. Back side of card may be white or white with small contrast of yellow. I think in your hands this can be really good mode !