Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Stats in NLT HU?

Does any of you fellow HU-grinders use stats? I only use PT/PAhud while playing SH, and haven't really given stats in HU-games much thought - probably because I wouldn't know what to make of them anyway. So, what kind of values are normal/good/bad? What other stats than vpip, pfr and agg. factor are worth looking into while playing HU?

Your own HU-stats are probably pretty useless right? Since you vary your play heavily depending on your opponent (or at least I do).
Old 11-03-2007, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Stats in NLT HU?

Disclaimer: it's for HU CASH though.

I don't know how about ebery1, but for me HU stats are HUUUUGE!
I have almost every single one of them. Some of them useless by itself, but in combination they are POWER!
Half of them on the table, and the rest are in pop-up window. I am still working out how to interpret them more correct, experimenting. Stats like calls preflop for example are nice: button limps, you have 67s, look at calls preflop, if it's lower then 40% then I raise and show insta-profit.
How often he bets flop/turn/river. How often he folds to flop/turn/river. How often he raise/checkraises flop/turn/river with combinations of his Agression frequencues by streets and Agression factors by streets. How often he wins SD if check-raises turn/river.
Went to SD Wont at SD.
This one is good on enough hands sample and known style of opponent:how often wind SD if saw flop
etc.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:50 PM

Default Re: Stats in NLT HU?

yea, i know different stats surely can be usefull in HU - if you know how to interpret them correctly. anyone want to give some guidelines as to what is normal/good/bad in HU? i really don't have a clue.