Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 10:45 AM

Default Good and bad

I am currently playing online poker at mainly two networks. I am running nicely at one of them (A) and running badly at the other (B). It almost feels that I am cursed at network B. Have played over 100k hands there and it's seems impossible to win. In fact it is so bad that I get the feeling that the site is constructed with only one purpouse which is to set me up so I lose maximum amount of money.
Of course I know rationally it can't be that way, I'm only describing the sick feeling I get when playing at site B.

I know, the problem is easily solved: just don't play at site B! But that is not the issue here. I'm not whining about the negative variance at site B, just amazed how it can be that way. The players quality are not better at site B and I can't understand how this is possible. I can play several hours at site A and the game seems fair and square. And when I switch to site B (for reasons that is not important here) the game abruptly becames sick and even unrecognizable. It's not the same game! It can be compared to changing decks between deck A and deck B and experiance the same thing.

So my questions are: how can it be this way? And have any of you guys ever had a similar experiance?

English is not my native language so apologies if it's inadequate.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Re: Good and bad

You will find your answer in the last word in this forums title.

More serious answer: it's rigged.