Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 12:06 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Hey Lawrence Ng, looks like you just got back from work and it's primetime in vancouver. Scroll back several pages for the latest developments, it's a fascinating read. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 12:06 AM

Will do transfers from NETELLER to PokerStars for 10% vig. $600 max at the moment. PM if interested.

Communication during the process possible through Windows Live Messenger, Gmail chat, Skype, Google Talk or phone.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Try to find someone with an established reputation (not registered within the last week) and referrals, who still has an active neteller account, and whose stars deposit limit isn't maxed out. If you find said individual, PM them and see if they'll work with you.

Wow, good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just wondering, do you think there is a risk of transfering money for people with low post counts as their money might not be in there account or something? When an American does the Peer to Peer transfer i sthat money already verified by Neteller to be in there account?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only risk I can see is that if the neteller account initiating the transfer was funded or accessed fraudulently, the individual receiving the transfer may be labeled an accessory.

[/ QUOTE ]I hate to be a doomsdayer but I would be worried about a potential problem with a new lister if DOJ is trying to secure their case against Neteller and then you could be caught up in the later legal problems which are sure to come. If you read the original legal paperwork against Neteller that is just what they did was register as new customers and then proceed to fund gambling accounts. I know it's a little farfetched but they could be broadening their case on your back.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:12 AM

I want to thank 2+2 user ANY2CARDZ for doing a transfer to Stars for me -- was only $700, but we broke it up in 3 parts and only took a few minutes

I found this thread on google searching for neteller withdrawals -- I know this is my first post so doesn't carry much weight, just passing the info along

Steve
Old 01-30-2007, 12:13 AM

Still in business. Pm me and we can discuss.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:14 AM

I'm temporarily out of Full Tilt. Trying to get my limits raised now.

Edit:

Still have around $8500 on Stars left, though some deals are in the works.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Lawrence Ng, looks like you just got back from work and it's primetime in vancouver. Scroll back several pages for the latest developments, it's a fascinating read. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi 4thstreetepete,

Heheh, I've been following at work. Been very interesting indeed. Seems like supply and demand have really shifted.

Lawrence
Old 01-30-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Try to find someone with an established reputation (not registered within the last week) and referrals, who still has an active neteller account, and whose stars deposit limit isn't maxed out. If you find said individual, PM them and see if they'll work with you.

Wow, good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just wondering, do you think there is a risk of transfering money for people with low post counts as their money might not be in there account or something? When an American does the Peer to Peer transfer i sthat money already verified by Neteller to be in there account?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only risk I can see is that if the neteller account initiating the transfer was funded or accessed fraudulently, the individual receiving the transfer may be labeled an accessory.

[/ QUOTE ]I hate to be a doomsdayer but I would be worried about a potential problem with a new lister if DOJ is trying to secure their case against Neteller and then you could be caught up in the later legal problems which are sure to come. If you read the original legal paperwork against Neteller that is just what they did was register as new customers and then proceed to fund gambling accounts. I know it's a little farfetched but they could be broadening their case on your back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure that Canada isn't going to fork me over to the DOJ over something like this. Canada has it's issues, but in matters like this it traditionally stands behind it's people.

And if they do, it might be fun to stir up a hornet's nest (No, I'm not 19 years old, I'm 33... I only act 19.).
Old 01-30-2007, 12:24 AM

I've done a couple of transfers right at the beginning of this thread. PM me if you might want to work something out....
Old 01-30-2007, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf metetron, ppl were charging 5% but you went to 7 and now youre at 12.5?

can you say price gouging?

[/ QUOTE ]

Worth every penny. TY Metetron!
Closed Thread