Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: traz
Exactly what I expected 0 0%
Pretty much what I expected 2 8.70%
Kinda what I expected 2 8.70%
Not really what I expected 11 47.83%
Definitely not what I expected 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't understand why you're all so sure this is some "superuser" account on ABS and not people getting trojaned? how can you tell?

[/ QUOTE ]

there are lots of people involved, all of whom have the same suspicions, and the superuser info came from dan druff, a well connected limit pro.

check out the river AF on this baby:

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone who thinks that this is an outlier is insane. I know that BBV has been conditioned to think that any number of hand samples under 100k is statistically irrelevant, but running like this over 500 hands is pretty much mathematically impossible. I'd think that it's less likely than getting dealt pocket aces 20 times in a row.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you want to be personally notified of every 'ZOMG RIGGED' hypothesis that is posted on 2p2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. This sounds good. You can just pm me, or send an email to dorks.r.4.whales@bestiality.org every time one is made
Old 09-15-2007, 09:05 PM

This is my first post on this site, and I have no real weight in this forum; however, I have had great success playing NL there (AP) and there is something beyond strange with that account (doubledrag). I hope that this situation is brought to the attention of both 2+2 and other online poker discussion sites. He (doubledrag) as I know him makes bets and raises that no player could make w/o an unfair advantage. He gets up 3+ buy ins at 15/30, 25/50 NL double stacked w/o ever showing a hand. This is impossible. A2steaksauce is a great player and keeps far better stats than I do. His information (along w/ Ikestoys) should be taken seriously and I think me, along w/ the poker community should be given a response by AP. This is a serious issue and I hope is taken seriously by all that has read this thread.
Matthew Hankins
"Pokerskibum"
Old 09-15-2007, 09:06 PM

lol these guys are really bad at cheating. but yeah this is pretty [censored] if it's not some sick level
Old 09-15-2007, 09:06 PM

Because of this situation, how is this going to effect the other poker sites, and more importantly americas stance on online gambling?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:07 PM

The one thing that seems really strange is all the talk about collecting hands, combining databases and accumulating evidence to present to AP.

That seems ridiculous. AP have way more investigative tools than we have, not to mention access to all hole cards. Conducting an inquiry of this kind should be basically trivial for them once they are convinced to do so.

I think the evidence presented so far makes the case pretty clearly that they MUST do so. I would expect AP to have been tipped off by the posts by now, whether we ever get a public statement from them is another matter. While this may or may not be an inside job, I expect it doesn't go very far up the food chain given how poorly this scam was executed unless this is just the tip of the iceberg and this is someone on the periphery to the real scammers or someone who stumbled on to it and the real perpetrators have been more subtle in their use of this hack.

While we may never know the true extent of it, it will be an awful long time before I have any confidence in AP.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of which, i cant possibly understand why a mod would move such a thread - is 2+2 is the market of protecting cheating and scamming or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

BicycleKick made a mod decision to temporarily move the thread (for what I think are obvious reasons) from the Hstakes LHE forum to the mod forum for further discussion. Adanthar made a mod decision to notify the forums as it was discovered this could be potentially more widespread than just hiStakes LHE.

All of these snap decisions have taken place in the past few hours, there is no concerted scheming involved.

The thread was open for display in the LHE forum for a little while now, did you realize it was there? Do you want to be personally notified of every 'ZOMG RIGGED' hypothesis that is posted on 2p2? Please keep the question I quoted,

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of which, i cant possibly understand why a mod would move such a thread - is 2+2 is the market of protecting cheating and scamming or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

to yourself because quite frankly it is disrespectful and ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can still read the thread, but it doesnt really say anything different than this one.

[ QUOTE ]
Because of this situation, how is this going to effect the other poker sites, and more importantly americas stance on online gambling?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe after it is resolved we quietly delete all posts about it on here and pretend it never happened? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2007, 09:08 PM

does AP have a 2p2 representative, like FTP has FTP Sean?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone mentioned GGuouyd, i'm fairly certain he is not one of them, he's lost quite a bit.
I found my stats on doubledrag- 193 hands played at 15/30nl.
vpip-93.78% amount won-$54,305.50 BB/100 hands-468.96. went to SD-22.07% W$SD-50% PFR-72.02% PF AF-2.22 flop AF-4.48 turn AF-7.44 river AF 41.0.
sorry idk how to take a screenshot from PT.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY [censored] am I reading this right?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:13 PM

Absolute horror cashout story below:

Just to add more [censored] to the pile thats building up against them. I made 2 separate 2k cashouts about 3-4 months ago. One was by check and the other was wired. The one I attempted to get mailed to me kept getting delayed over and over again. I only emailed them regarding the delays and finally after 7 weeks I called them and the mofo said it should be there in the next week or so and was told it normally takes 15-20 business days to arrive. I told him it had been about 40 business days and that. They finally agreed to just post it directly to my account. This did not happen even remotely near after I was told this. I emailed them again and was told my check was again being sent by mail.

I called them again and finally got one of my 2k cashouts posted. My other 2k cashout seemed to disappear. I emailed them about this one and they said it had already been processed and weren't going to give it to me.

They were basically going to steal 2k from me if I didn't speak up. I had to give them a very detailed explanation of all the events that lead up this to prove to them I infact had 2 separate 2k cashouts. They seem to never keep the emails together or remember anything that was previously said. It took over 2 months to get my all of my money.

Again they literally were going to steal 2k from me and tried to explain how they already gave me my money.
Closed Thread