Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 06:58 AM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]
Money makes the world go round and more people have killed and died for money than anything else.

Hate to be nitpicky here but there is no possible way that greed is reponsible for more deaths than organized religion...

[/ QUOTE ]

id bet against this any day.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:14 AM

I realize that this thread is dead but I was reminded of a girl I used to work with. She had a big first date one weekend so on Monday I asked her about the "new man". Her response was telling. She described the clothes he was wearing down to the brand name of the shirt, shoes and pants. She then talked about the watch he wore and the car he picked her up in. I kept trying to get information out of her about the actual person that took her on the date, but the only information I got out of her was the expensive restaurant they went to and the price of the entrees. I never did get any information on the guy outside of a name and his possessions. He even wore designer eyeglasses.

Now imagine if you viewed yourself the way this girl was viewing her date.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:25 AM

This thread has gone completely insane. The claims being made in it about suicide, war, etc would take an enormous amount of research to verify.

I'm genuinely curious what's going to happen with the WCOOP ME, and if he has it revoked:
1. How much publicity it receives.
2. How the money is redistributed.
3. What sort of punishment the guy gets.

As for the rest of the thread, it seems like a lot of people are just nit picking at little points in each others posts.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As for the rest of the thread, it seems like a lot of people are just nit picking at little points in each others posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that what forums are in a nutshell?
Old 10-05-2007, 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread has gone completely insane. The claims being made in it about suicide, war, etc would take an enormous amount of research to verify.

I'm genuinely curious what's going to happen with the WCOOP ME, and if he has it revoked:
1. How much publicity it receives.
2. How the money is redistributed.
3. What sort of punishment the guy gets.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone who played in that stupid ME should get a chance to ply in a 1.2m freeroll. holla.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:39 AM

"I'm not centered around money at all. I could care less. The world, however, is centered around money"

But you'd kill yourself if you went broke like last year?

Confused = 18
Old 10-05-2007, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that what forums are in a nutshell?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea true, but for a long time MTTc didn't degenerate into that. It seems like a lot of what's going on here is kind of pointless bickering about totally random and indeterminable [censored]. I enjoy the debate, and i don't mind getting things getting OT or personal, but this one seems mostly useless.

Edit: I highly doubt there is very much multi accounting going in 100r whatsoever. I'd like to hear from other guys who regularly play it as well, but it seems very very improbable to me.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm really not arguing that tons of people do kill themselves because they are broke. It probably is the top reason why.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been personally close to several people that committed suicide (including a 3 classmates, a brother, a first cousin, etc.) and have known many others. None of them were broke or even had a money issue mentioned when they did it.

The main reason people kill themselves is either they realize they can't achieve what they percieve will bring them happiness or they have achieved what they thought would bring them happiness and it didn't. DUCY?

You think Owen Wilson slit his wrists over his lifestyle not being baller enough? His women not being sexy enough?

Sorry for continuing this hijack - but listening to 16-18 yr olds explain the meaning of life is like playing poker in the $1 mtt and getting coaching lessons from the guy across the table that doesn't understand how you 'put your tournament life on the line on a draw'.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:53 AM

some of you are really [censored] stupid

that is all
Old 10-05-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for continuing this hijack - but listening to 16-18 yr olds explain the meaning of life is like playing poker in the $1 mtt and getting coaching lessons from the guy across the table that doesn't understand how you 'put your tournament life on the line on a draw'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said sir.