Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2007, 11:39 PM

Default 150/300 Badugi don\'t really know what I\'m supposed to do

I had only played this game $1/2 before so clearly sitting 150/300 was my only realistic option when I got to Commerce. The game is very good and despite the fact that I don't know how to play this game and suck at Omaha 8 I am quite sure that I am a huge favorite anyway. In all the games hands are rarely going more than 1-2 bets on the first betting round, people are playing absolutely awful starting hands (I have seen half the table draw 1 at like 8-J Badugis repeatedly for 2 cold before the first draw). Villain in this hand seems more competent than the rest of the table in this game, however I hesitate to call him a good player simply because it is hard for me to give someone this much credit after only a day of playing together. Full 8 handed game.

I raise UTG with pat A237, get 5 calls I believe, including villain UTG+1 and both the blinds.

Check to me, I bet, villain raises, 2 coldcalls, I 3bet, villain caps, coldcallers call, I call, pat pat 1 1.

c/r or bet into him? I was later told to c/r the field here but I'm dumb so I just donk and he raises, both coldcallers fold as far as I remember. I am 3betting now or calling down?