Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your calling range?
Top 5% 4 66.67%
Top 10% 2 33.33%
Top 15% 0 0%
Top 20% 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2007, 08:37 PM

Default Re: Calling all crime solvers (maybe NSFW pics?)

[ QUOTE ]
It looks too black to be human poop.

[/ QUOTE ]

ban for racism
Old 04-06-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ONE TIME I HAD TO POO IN A SEMI PUBLIC SPOT DUE TO BEING VERY ILL/TACO BELL AND I PULLED DOWN MY SHORTS AND LET THE POO GO. I WAS DRUNK AND HIGH THOUGH SO I DONT REALIZE THAT I WAS ALSO PEEING. HERE'S THE THING THOUGH I WAS PEEING INTO MY SHORTS...ONLY MY BUTT WAS EXPOSED. THEREFORE. THE POO FELL ON THE GROUND BUT THE PEE JUST WENT IN MY SHORTS AND SOAKED UP. TAKE FROM THIS WHAT YOU WILL.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a kind of interesting point... this thread, by the way, is amazing. I seem to vaguely recall learning on the Discovery Channel or something that poop doesn't have identifiable DNA, but I may just be pulling that out of my ass. I think the animal theory is highly unlikely. With respect to the "no pee so no drunk human" theory, a few thoughts:

1) could the overwhelmingly bad smell of the dookie have masked relatively tame, watered down smell of urine?

2) did anyone witness Mike leave, if so were there pee stains anywhere on his person?

3) have you thoroughly searched your garbages (indoor and outdoor), kitchen garbage, under the couch, etc for any evidence of a wiping implement? It wouldn't be too surprising if Mike had wiped on a magazine or something, wrapped it up in a grocery store bag and tossed it in a dumpster, kitchen garbage, etc.

A fresh, stinky log would be an unpleasant thing to deliberately move. Although it is possible that it was dropped elsewhere and relocated to your carpet, this would require much more of a motive than a relatively innocent drunken crap on the floor. Do any of your roommates harbor secret hatred towards Mike? This would really be the perfect way for a disgruntled roommate to frame Mike for an unforgivable act, but that again would suggest a strong motive.

Keep us informed as this progresses... I cannot tell you how much this thread has made my day. This is among the funniest things I've ever read.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:54 PM

You guys are overlooking the obvious.

It was Brandi!
Old 04-06-2007, 10:03 PM

It's Mike. People who sleepwalk to piss also sleepwalk to take dumps. Alcohol always makes these episodes far more likely in people who sleepwalk. I've personally witnessed this, unfortunately. The guy was lifting up one of those cheap futons like it was a toilet seat, with his pants down ready to take a dump. He was 100% asleep. Same guy took a dump in the utility sink while sleepwalking. Mike would not remember the episode if he is a sleepwalker.

eastbay
Old 04-09-2007, 05:56 PM

That's definitely not poop from any animal that could fit through a hole in the screen door. for a dog to lay that poop it would be Rottweiler sized.

The smear also doesn't look like it was tracked, it looks like a poop in motion. With texture that firm, it oould easily be a no wiper as well.

Unfortunately, regardless of who did it, Mike's spotty past is plenty to lay blame.

I say smear the [censored] on his car, or just drop the plastic bag in his backseat. If he doesn't say anything, it was his, if he flips out and smears it all over your sofa, he at least believes it wasn't his.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:52 PM

IT depends can an elephant fit through the whole in the screen door? cuz no baby rat left that log
Old 04-09-2007, 11:46 PM

Mike [censored] on your carpet. You should go and [censored] on Mike's bed.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:53 PM

Could it possibly be the OP??? He made this post to cover his own ass from his roomates???
Old 04-11-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone is wondering about scale, the black spot on the rug to the left, is a coal spot from when a hookah fell over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough about the steamer. Let's here the story about the hooker that fell down.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If anyone is wondering about scale, the black spot on the rug to the left, is a coal spot from when a hookah fell over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough about the steamer. Let's here the story about the hooker that fell down.

[/ QUOTE ]

A burning coal goes on top of that clay bowl. The hookah fell over, it burned the carpet.

Hookah. Not a hooker!