Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2007, 05:19 AM

Default Re: Beat: lost my rent money

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

But I spent it. I don't keep any money in my poker account, and I don't seperate poker from living money. Well, all living money becomes defacto poker money...

[/ QUOTE ]

there's your problem right there,

Kem

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually the other part that's the real problem. Jimm, why don't you keep money in your poker accounts?

Winning players do not make deposits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he goes on retarded monkey tilt so much of the time. If a gambling degenerate has money to gamble with all the time, implying temptation, he will surely lose it.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:49 AM

Jimm how does it feel to be sleeping with a girl who more than likely despises you, and is putting on a charade of tolerance for the entire time she spends with you, simply due to the fact that you're paying her to be there? Have you ever had sex of the non-paid for variety?
Old 12-01-2007, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jim - i just sent you 255.79 on ftp. GL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just checked my email:

"This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: XXX
Date and Time: 2007-11-30 15:58:35
Transfer Number: 0159B985
Payment Method: Transfer
Amount: $255.79

This transfer has been approved. You may use your funds immediately.

Good Luck!"

THANKS DUDE!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]man you better not bust it, if someone sent me that on ftp id run it up good and slow, plus i have rake back.id play lowest stakes there is till i hit 1k, do you have rake back jimm? if you do that always helps with the grind.. being busto sucks i should now en this cycle of madness now! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2007, 07:52 AM

HIV verse JIM - Railbird freeze out yo
Old 12-01-2007, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[x]paid for hooker with rent money
[x]obv

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahahaha, actually, no, but I did see her yesterday morning when my housemates were at work and gave her Ģ300 for two agreeable hours. ZOMG A GIRL IN MY BEDROOM WITH NO CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude,find cheaper hookers . why are you paying some ho 300 dollars an hr when you can probably pay half that (for the same quality) and have more sects or more money for rent..
Old 12-01-2007, 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gambling addictions are pretty powerful. I think people that don't have one tend to underestimate them. Hence all the people making fun of jimm in this thread. I had one myself, but it wasn't quite as ingrained as jimm's, plus I'm better at poker, and I think I've managed to cure it on my own to the point that I can play poker for a living without too much worry of a relapse.

Jimm though, you seriously do just need to quit forever. You're sooooo far from being able to manage a BR properly that you have no idea. And that's if you were a winning player to begin with (which I don't believe you were).

You seriously should uninstall all the poker programs off your computer. Then send messages to all the major poker sites saying that you're a degenerate who's highly likely to send funds that you don't have and screw them out of the difference and recommend they ban you for life. Then, after all that, get in GA.

Or just redeposit, switch to Stars, look for "iggymcfly" and sit to his left. Whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you (and Jim) are talking about. Iīve been through almost everything heīs doing now before. Alas, I spent ALL my money on sports betting, pit games for quite some time, i.e. games that make it hard/impossible to win. I still canīt believe how lucky I got to discover Poker in the first place. I am and will always be a sick addict gambler, but Poker makes it possible to do that with a tiny profit or losses that are affordable. And thatīs the main reason Iīm hitting SO hard on Jim - he has found a game that might rescue him and still plays it like thereīs no way of winning in it. Always tells us how he got everything right, understood everything we told him - and still wonīt stop until all the money is gone. There really is no reason to do so whatsoever.

So, one last time, Jim - Play on your 250 $ as low as you can, grind it up slowly. Donīt play on levels you donīt have 20 buy-ins for. Only play on sites that enable you to ban yourself instantly for 24 hrs once you feel youīre on tilt (Full Tilt and Pokerstars have that button - and I may use it way too often, but it saved me a lot of money). Even within this framework, you still can gamble A LOT (I sure do) and itīs MUCH MORE FUN if you can do so without putting next weekīs food on the line each and every time. Just do it man. You wonīt believe how great it feels to follow your craving without ruining your life.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can people please stop telling compulsive losers to stop playing poker? It's bad for business. K thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea jimm leaving will really dry up the 25 cent plo games on a small network

[/ QUOTE ]

Pyramid theory, yo!

[ QUOTE ]
pm i just received...

I dunno why you sent luckyjimm anyt money at all. He is obviously a losing player. I am currently busto on stars and my name is qwerty248(Rochester). I specialize in HU sng's and if you look at my sharkscope I was on fire and playing well. However, I decided to spew most of it trying to switch over to HU cash. If you could ship me some extra money to get going again I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Good night, good luck and take care.

-Tim

wtf. leave me alone losers.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably best if you never go to a 3rd world country.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:51 AM

Will you open a new thread next month whining about how you lost your money again, or will you just use this one again?
Old 12-01-2007, 02:14 PM

I think it's probably not healthy for people to be sending him money here. This isn't like a stake for a down on his luck established player, you're only going on jimm's word that he's a winner because while he's got a ton of posts but all of them are in BBV/OOT/and NVG(!!!). T

Perhaps having something very terrible happen to his life because of his complete lack of willpower(a >$250/hr hooker when he's dead broke?) will cause some introspection.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
found jimm's class pic

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ Beaker