Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Zero Rake Poker Business plan

I have a plan brewing in my fishy little noggin.

I have my perfect poker site in mind. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This would be a totally legal US site with freely available funding, via debit card and other means, to all poker players. Winnings may be withdrawn by a timely US bank check taking a couple of days [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] instead of a couple of weeks (or months).

All poker players are welcome and pay absolutely nothing, ever, to play. There is no rake of any kind, ever. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (This is the key to it being legal, just like home games almost everywhere.)

The site would be vetted by the finest US accounting and auditing firms to be found. Players must be 21 and will be positively identified prior to being allowed to play.

The site will be well advertised. How many players do you suppose there would be at the tables?

Sorry, only one table per player for reasons that should be clear. If they are not, stay at PokerStars.

The catch...., there is one, but I digress.

Interested?

Save your incessant whining about multitabling. The model doesn't work with legions of nit grinders sitting on 10 tables waiting for the nuts. You are quite free to play 24 tables at PokerStars and one table here. No problem at all, there will be a reasonable clock put on you and we move on.

Cheaters and colluders will be shot, survivors will be shot again. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Screen name changes allowed at will.

Who is in on these terms?

Anyone really excited? (Besides me)

Tuff