Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-13-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Re: scar stories

Add another to the graphite-in-hand list.

The only real scar I have is from a dog bite when I was 3. My aunt and uncle were babysitting me and I was sitting there petting their dog when I got the brilliant idea to try and touch the dog's eye. Dog, understandably, didn't appreciate the attempt and gave me a little nip on the face. I remember crying and then being in the hospital to get stitches, but not much else. The scar is right along the left side of my nose and is only 3/4"-1" long so it's not that noticeable.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:36 PM

cut my hand on a fence. story/explanation- me being a dumbass. happened maybe 2 months ago and is still healing. scar is getting better. this is the fresh version, few hours after i cut it.

Old 11-14-2007, 12:10 AM

Damn that looks painful. I hope my major injury days are behind me.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a pretty big scar running the long way along the inside of my right forearm starting right near my hand. sometimes I tell ppl its from when i tried to kill myself (joke obv) but its actually from wrist surgery. its really funny when emo-ish ppl reply with "well at least you went in the right direction"

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one on my wrist from when I put my hand through my window in college. the window swung in and out and was sticky, and I pushed from the middle of the pane instead of the frame. my roommate called the RA (and uptight feminazi grad student). I guess joking about attempting suicide but not being able to follow through is frowned upon in college when you're standing in the hallway with a bleeding gash on your wrist.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also have a 4in scar on my hand but I have no idea how it got there, which is weird because I'm only 22 and I've had it for at least 5 years.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the coolest way to get a scar.

[/ QUOTE ]

................................Cocai........Sniff ing Percaset is a helluva drug
Old 11-14-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My freshman year of college, my girlfriend was giving me some head when she [censored] up very, very badly. I now have an inch and a half scar on my penis. For life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Snaggle tooth Obv.