Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 07:42 AM

Default Re: scar stories

prodonkey,

I think everyone has done that at one time or another. I used to put my pencil into my pocket, tip up, and accidentally stab myself when I'd reach for it. That's pretty sweet you still have the graphite, though. Reminds me of The Royal Tenenbaums.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:41 AM

i was about 12 or something and went as a cardboard box of nerds for halloween. the box wasnt designed too well however. my arms only stuck out as far as my ears. so i was running and tripped and fell flat on my face because my arms couldnt break my fall. i got 12 under my chin and 6 on my bottom lip i think.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:08 AM

I fell and hit the corner of my mom's bed when I was a kid.. had to go get 4 stitches in my noggin. Now my hair grows really funny around that place, I always have some sticking straight out.. pisses me off.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:29 AM

got a nice one on my forehead from a bar fight i should have had no part it...that sucked
Old 11-13-2007, 10:30 AM

That reminds me of another scar. When I was in 2nd grade I was jumping on my mom's bed, doing flips and [censored], then jumping off and running through the house like a ninja. I ended up jumping really high and and landing on the bottom of her crappy metal bed frame. It was really jagged and stuck out. It cut my foot open and started bleeding a bunch. No stitches, though.

[ QUOTE ]
i was about 12 or something and went as a cardboard box of nerds for halloween. the box wasnt designed too well however. my arms only stuck out as far as my ears. so i was running and tripped and fell flat on my face because my arms couldnt break my fall. i got 12 under my chin and 6 on my bottom lip i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is great.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:38 AM

My freshman year of college, my girlfriend was giving me some head when she [censored] up very, very badly. I now have an inch and a half scar on my penis. For life.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:46 AM

I have a scar that's about three inches long on the right side of my stomach that I got when I was like five years old.

My mother, younger sister, and I were just returning from the grocery store, and they were inside while I was horsing around in the car. I climbed out the driver's side window (a la the Dukes of Hazzard), but decided that it was too far to jump. So I climbed onto the windshield with the intention of sliding down onto the hood on my belly, and eventually reaching the ground.

The only impediment to execution of this plan was that the antenna on our car had been snapped off some weeks before, leaving just a rather jagged edge of metal protruding out of the disc-shaped base. I slid right over that and cut my stomach open pretty good.

-McGee
Old 11-13-2007, 11:47 AM

Nothing too awesome.

Major ones are I have two horizontal lines about 2.5 inches long on either side of my pelvic region from a double-hernia I had as a toddler.

Have stitches scar on big left toe from 6 stitches when I was about 7 years old and playing in a home being constructed. I had shoes with holes in them and I walked into a circular saw blade that was laying on the ground propped up and it sliced my toe open.

One more minor scar on my left thumb from a neighborhood football game in which I tackled a guy apparently by his teeth.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:56 AM

1. Above my right eyebrow I have about a 1/2 inch scar from when I was about 5-6 yo and fell off the top bunk, my forehead hitting the corner of the dresser on the way down.

2. On my left knee a round scar about the size of a nickel from when we were playing Red Rover in 2nd grade, in the rain, on gravel, and I fell. Took 30 mins to pick out all the rocks from my knee.

3. On my left hand, the back side, 4 perfect indentions of being clawed by my sister during one of our brutal fights. She took nice chunk size skin from my hand and now I have her fingernail marks for forever!

4. From the middle of my breasts (no, no pictures, ldo) to my belly button when I was cut all the way open for gastric bypass surgery. This was 7 years ago when they were first starting lapro and I had the surgery too early.

T
Old 11-13-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My freshman year of college, my girlfriend was giving me some head when she [censored] up very, very badly. I now have an inch and a half scar on my penis. For life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoever just sent the PM, I deleted it by accident. No she didn't have braces. Just caught it on a tooth. It hurt and started bleeding.

Turned out somewhat okay, no problems from having the scar and I used to get drunk in college all the time and tell chicks I had a scar on my penis. Invariably they would want to see it, which would often lead to sexytime.