Default Re: scar stories

vagina hand
Old 11-13-2007, 04:57 AM

lmao
Old 11-13-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've got a nice scar running above my left eye.Our high school water polo team was playing the UCSB freshman team.I was guarding the set man,like a center in basketball,when the ball was passed to him and he attempted a back hand shot.My face got in the way of his elbow and I was knocked out and started to sink to the bottom of the pool.One of our players noticed and pulled me to the side of the pool.

I ended up with about 50 stitches and a nice little scar.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh nice you play water polo? i played in hs and am on a club team that i started in college.

your hs must have been pretty good to be playing the freshman team.

as for scar stories, i have two:

when i was young (like 8 or 9) i was at my friends house and we were playing backyard football. i went out for a pass, lept up to catch the ball, and slammed my head straight into a wooden column holding up the patio roof. that scar's pretty much gone though.

in hs (junior year, i think, so 5 years ago), i was just bending down to open my locker when my friend decided to surprise me and jump on my back. since i was already bending over, his extra weight caused me to slam my head into a lock. it didn't hurt that much except for a dull throbbing pain, so i walked into my next class holding my head and asked my teacher if i could go see the nurse. she asked what happened and i said, "oh my head hurts." i took my hand away to show her and blood just started dripping off my hand and head onto the carpet. she just looked at me and said, "yeah you should probably go." that scar's really hard to see since it's under my hair, but there's a small patch where hair doesn't grow (almost gone now).
Old 11-13-2007, 06:03 PM

I have 3 scars from back surgery, one from my neck about 18 inches straight down my spine, 1 is on my left side from my side about 12 inches to my spine, under my armpit, and a small one on my right low back about 1-2 inches where they had the "chest tube" exit for the surgery.

I was camping on an island in the middle of a river. All younger people and it's a big party every weekend during the summer, 150+ people every weekend. Anyways, it's the summer after graduating highschool, and I pretty much lived on this island for the summer (I had my dad's boat for the summer) and most of the weekend regulars knew me pretty good. So one night we had a fire and there were probably 30 or 40 kids 18-25 years old, all drunk or close, 2 guys I didn't know were throwing a football around, and one of them throws it and it rolls to my feet. I pick it up and throw it back to this guy, he says "nice ball, do you play [football]?" I'm about to say something and 1 of my friends jumps up and says to this guy "don't you know who he is, he was the starting quarterback for Michigan U" (I was wearing a MU sweatshirt, and no, I wasn't the QB.) The guy walks over to me and I decide to go along with it. He asked what happened and I said "look" pulled up my shirt so he saw the scars along with everyone else by the fire, and told him I had my back broke in 3 spots by being tackled. He seemed to believe every word, as well as a lot of the girls, since I didn't sleep alone in my tent the rest of the summer!
Old 11-13-2007, 09:49 PM

Let's see...

there's the five inch zipper on my left knee, when I exploded my patellar tendon.

there's the other five inch zipper on my left ankle, when I tore my achilles tendon.

There's a small one on the top of my right wrist, where I had a pin inserted to fix the hand I broke in a fight.

I have one in my groin from the time my heart stopped in surgery and they did an emergency heart catheter. That was fun.

I have a cool one that's fading fast from last year's neck surgery- they used super glue on it and you can barely see it now.

My best story is the one on my right knee. I was riding my bike (age 12) on a down hill curve. I cut from the inside to the outside of the road, right in front of a car. Somehow, I didn't get hit, and hit the dirt before I hit the guardrail, which would've pitched me down a wooded hill. Instead, I slid under the rail and hella tore myself up. Pulled an inch long rock out of my knee.

Good Times
Old 11-13-2007, 04:26 AM

I wish I had a cool scar, but I don't.

I only have one (nominaly cool) scar. I was, like, 12. I was walking past an old cemetary. A crazy chow dog lunged at me. I leapt over an old rusty fence. The fence pierced the palm of my left hand. It bled like hell. I feared a lock-jaw situation for awhile. No problems, just a tiny scar.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:46 AM

I have a scar that's about three inches long on the right side of my stomach that I got when I was like five years old.

My mother, younger sister, and I were just returning from the grocery store, and they were inside while I was horsing around in the car. I climbed out the driver's side window (a la the Dukes of Hazzard), but decided that it was too far to jump. So I climbed onto the windshield with the intention of sliding down onto the hood on my belly, and eventually reaching the ground.

The only impediment to execution of this plan was that the antenna on our car had been snapped off some weeks before, leaving just a rather jagged edge of metal protruding out of the disc-shaped base. I slid right over that and cut my stomach open pretty good.

-McGee
Old 11-13-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a scar that's about three inches long on the right side of my stomach that I got when I was like five years old.

My mother, younger sister, and I were just returning from the grocery store, and they were inside while I was horsing around in the car. I climbed out the driver's side window (a la the Dukes of Hazzard), but decided that it was too far to jump. So I climbed onto the windshield with the intention of sliding down onto the hood on my belly, and eventually reaching the ground.

The only impediment to execution of this plan was that the antenna on our car had been snapped off some weeks before, leaving just a rather jagged edge of metal protruding out of the disc-shaped base. I slid right over that and cut my stomach open pretty good.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

it sounds like you've had some SERIOUS-ASS scar troubles.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

it sounds like you've had some SERIOUS-ASS scar troubles.

[/ QUOTE ]

This never gets old. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-McGee
Old 11-13-2007, 08:54 PM

I've got a scar on the back of my head that runs from lower left ear to just about the middle of my right ear.

I was working as a carpenters laborer when I was kid in high school. I was climbing up a ladder and I slipped and fell about four feet to the ground, backwards and headfirst. Luckily there were some of those cinder blocks there to break my fall. I remember looking up at the ladder and it looked like a tuning fork that had been struck.

I woke up in the hospital like an hour later. I put a gash in my head that took 26 staples and 56 stitches to close. When the doctor was sewing my up he help a mirror up behind me and gave me one. To this day I'm the only person I know whos actually seen their own skull.

The next summer I was in boot camp getting the famous haircut. The barber cutting my hair get about half way done and yells out holy [censored] come here and take a look at this. The Senior DI comes over to take a look and gave me the nickname half brain, which I had to endure for my entire stay at boot camp.