LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
SB: $56.1
BB: $49.5
UTG: $127.15
MP: $54.15
Hero (CO): $52.95
BTN: $86.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($0, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($5.25, 3 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $4</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $8</font>, Hero calls $4

<font color="black">Turn:</font> A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($21.25, 2 players)
<font color="red">BB bets $8</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all in to $42.95</font>, BB folds
Old 03-10-2007, 05:18 PM

Default Re: an interesting hand for discussion

id like to see your thought process street by street b/c this can be ok or it can be really really bad depending on why you played the way you did.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:25 PM

Reads plz. You turned your hand into a bluff against an unknown. I guess you got him off of a chop, but most unknowns will call with an A there. He never ever folds a better hand there.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:26 PM

so villain will have a hard time calling because if he has an ace he can only hope for tie if he doesnt have A6 or AK. I doubt he has AA or KK and the chances he has 66 are very slim.

nice hand
Old 03-10-2007, 05:28 PM

Looks pretty horrbile without reads, expand please??
Old 03-10-2007, 05:59 PM

I guess I like this because it worked. I do think you knocked him off the "better" ace. I'm assuming you made this move because of his weak lead and the turn 6 making his 66's less likely.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:02 PM

This is not a very profitable play against an unkown player, unless you saw something from the first couple of hands he's played. But if its against someone you know, I like the play in that he needs AK to really call you hear, and I don't think he's got that because he would have RR you PF. Also with this play you can force out the aces, but again you need more information on players in order to pull this move.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I like this because it worked. I do think you knocked him off the "better" ace. I'm assuming you made this move because of his weak lead and the turn 6 making his 66's less likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the board is AK66, unless you have AK or A6 your Ax doesnt matter because you will be playing AA66 with K kicker.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:14 PM

im glad most of you understand what i was trying to do here.

sorry i didnt post any reads, i should have.

basically, i was running over the table, playing like 25/22, c-betting at pretty much every flop, and i was getting myself reraised very lightly. of course theres no way i make the call on the flop minraise were it the case that they hadnt been making those plays w/ pure air.

Sebb pretty much nailed my thought process right on. the fact that he lead 8 dollars into a 20 dollar pot on the turn basically meant to me that he didnt like his hand very much, but probably did have an ace with a weak kicker. had he bet a strong amount, say 15 or so, id probably have had to lay the hand down as theres no way im flat calling a big turn bet, and calling all in on the river on the hope that its a chop. I want to be pushing the action.

so anyways, i also thought that because 50nl players are very weak, and based on his minraise on the flop, thats an obvious tell that he is a weak player, he might even overlook the fact that if i do have any ace its probably a chop.

but also he has to be afraid i am holding a 6 or even ak because of how ridiculously loose i was playing.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:47 PM

no other thoughts or skeptics?