Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2006, 08:09 PM

Default Ace-highForever

Chillin in the 25/50 game on Fulltilt. Get dealt AKo in the big blind. It folds to the ultra aggressive high stakes regular in the SB. He makes it 150. I say F*ck that and make it 555. Zombie calls.

Flop Th 4h 3s

Zombie checks. I bet 700. Fold already I know that raggedy flop missed you. Zombie makes it 1600. F*ck that I know that flop missed you. I'll call and take it way on the turn. Maybe I'll spike a pair or something.

Turn 6s

Zombie checks. I check for pot control. Don't really feel like calling the double checkraise.

River 6c

Zombie shuffles out 1499. What sort of p*ssy ass bet is that? I mean there's like 4K in the pot and he's betting 1499. I betchya Zombie just wants to fold my missed flush draw. I briefly consider raising allin. Nah he probably has trips occasionaly and is suckering me in.

I can beat his sh*t no pair hand. I call. Zombie flips over 98s. Suited connectors lol.

With Dan Bright's nuts, I rake in the 7K pot. Thanks for the 50" television. Its tight, yo.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:15 PM

Default Re: Ace-highForever

RIPE