Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-30-2005, 12:25 AM

Default UB bonus in the mail

In the mail I recieved a deposit bonus from UB anyone else get this? Here's the bonus.

"100% deposit bonus up to $100. Simply make your deposit before February 15, 2006 and then e-mail us at cdbonus@ultimatebet.com and we'll credit your account within 24 hours of receiving your e-mail."

Side note: Gonna take advantage of this one after I clear the other UB bonus I'm doing tommorow (25% up to 200)....how's the shorthanded cash games at UB?
Old 12-30-2005, 02:52 AM

Default Re: UB bonus in the mail

I received this exact bonus also, I had played at UB before but it had been several months since I had played there so I wasn't sure if this was for new accounts only, but I figured I'd give it a try. When I made my deposit UB gave me a "holiday" 25% bonus. I emailed cdbonus@ultimatebet.com and told them that I had signed up and to please credit me my 100% bonus. It took about 5 days but I got an email back saying welcome back to UB and that my 100% bonus is now pending in my account.

I had already cleared the 25% bonus so basically I got two bonuses for the same deposit ($125 total). Not a bad deal, I just wish the UB bonus was a little easier to clear but still a decent deal in my mind.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:13 AM

Yeah...I played on UB before, but it's been some months...any "regulars" get this? Like I said, I'm clearing the one bonus first, and then this when it's over.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:42 PM

Anyone else get this, or just us two [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Wondering if they just sent it out to people who HAVEN'T reloaded or had account activity in a while.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:00 PM

I have been playing there for a while and recieved nothing in the mail.

With the bonus they offer, it seems like a rake back deal sort of. I always have a bonus that I'm working off or I won't be playing at that site. I only play the nano-limits so it clears kind of slow but it's good for a few BB's per hour at least. At .25/.50 limit is appears to be about 1 BB per hour.
Old 12-31-2005, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else get this, or just us two [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Wondering if they just sent it out to people who HAVEN'T reloaded or had account activity in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

i got one during the summer, I hadn't played there in a while when I got it.
My friend who plays there most of the time, I told him about it and he deposited, emailed and got credit as well.

not sure if they really track who they sent the Disk to.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:45 AM

I got it, think I might have created an account there long ago, but never made a deposit. Now I figure I will. So does this mean i should be able to get 40 percent first deposit bonus and the $100 too?