Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community

Old 11-28-2007, 11:21 PM
 is offline

Default Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

Yes first place i believe (congrats Søren. What a year).

Which is why he was playing 200 400 plo earlier today lol.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The 100r will be so much easier if all the cheaters keep getting caught!

[/ QUOTE ]
It's called an 18 person $1009 sng.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-28-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting, we had Chris on our podcast show over at pokerroad and I asked him if his backer took over the account for him - he obv denied this but I wasn't convinced.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i heard his response, it sounded prepared, and the total lack of emotion in his voice indicated to me that he was guilty as [censored]. it seemed he felt there was nothing anyone could do about it, so a token denial would suffice.

i like the way you asked him, right near the start of the interview, he was probably at least a little surprised by it.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone whose friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so I can laugh at his lying cheating unethical self. Tried to lie even more saying how good he was etc when in fact I was right about ftp whole time. Also he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOL proven wrong you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players....oh way you do do that you are useless even as a shell for someone better then you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask, and you shall receive. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Can someone who is friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so that I can laugh at his lying, cheating, unethical self? He compounded his lies by saying how good he was etc... when in fact, I was right about the FTP tourney the whole time. Also, he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOOOOOL ! Proven wrong, you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players. Oh, wait you DO do that. You are useless, even as a shell for someone better than you.

Edit: for Bakes
Old 11-28-2007, 11:38 PM

you might get paid good money over at P5's if you advertise a Lil Holdem spellcheck account. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
someone whose friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so I can laugh at his lying cheating unethical self. Tried to lie even more saying how good he was etc when in fact I was right about ftp whole time. Also he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOL proven wrong you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players....oh way you do do that you are useless even as a shell for someone better then you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone who is friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so that I can laugh at his lying, cheating, unethical self? He compounded his lies by saying how good he was etc... when in fact, I was right about the FTP tourney the whole time. Also, he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOOOOOL ! Proven wrong, you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players. Oh, wait you do do that. You are useless, even as a shell for someone better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Valid points shaun. Eloquently put as always.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone who is friends with him ask him to introduce himself to me at the next live event we are both at so that I can laugh at his lying, cheating, unethical self? He compounded his lies by saying how good he was etc... when in fact, I was right about the FTP tourney the whole time. Also, he said how many people could vouch for him at the time LOOOOOL ! Proven wrong, you should stick to being a writer and leave the playing to the players. Oh, wait you do do that. You are useless, even as a shell for someone better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Valid points shaun. Eloquently put as always.

[/ QUOTE ]
By the way starting next year I am marketing this product, sorry deebspellcheck, this will make you obsolete

Old 11-28-2007, 11:49 PM

should be "Oh wait...you DO do that" imo
Old 11-28-2007, 11:52 PM

stars obviously should investigate his sunday million win. someone else finishing up that tourney for him is highly likely based on this information.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:11 AM

well the winner of last weeks sunday million on stars will be receiving a very nice surprise soon im sure...details soon i imagine