Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes

Old 11-28-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JS2, if ur reading this...don't berate the fish you dumb [censored]. Seriously, how can people be so [censored] stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was one of the "fish" he berated today

to be fair, I made one fish play, but then I just owned him a couple times after that

[/ QUOTE ]

doubt you were the "fish" i was talking about tho because this guy left 10 mins later or so w/o owning JS2 iirc. also he is one of the last regulars that should be berating anyone for how they play.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:30 AM

Who's 20suckoutz? For some reason that name sounds familiar from playing like .5/1 on FTP last year. I also feel like I hate his guts although I don't have any idea why; he probably sucked out on me or something.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JS2, if ur reading this...don't berate the fish you dumb [censored]. Seriously, how can people be so [censored] stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was one of the "fish" he berated today

to be fair, I made one fish play, but then I just owned him a couple times after that

[/ QUOTE ]

doubt you were the "fish" i was talking about tho because this guy left 10 mins later or so w/o owning JS2 iirc. also he is one of the last regulars that should be berating anyone for how they play.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya I think you posted that a few hours before I started my session anyway
Old 11-28-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is, "i felt it" anyone here?

i'm lucky you [censored] suck, because you've run so retardedly insane on all 3 tables it's scary

[/ QUOTE ]

ill play u any amount of hands, lol im suprised i dont need to pay u to play me - PM me we'll set it up

[/ QUOTE ]

arite, i have finals and formals coming up this next 2 weeks, so it'll have to be randomly timed sessions, but in the future, if you're going to talk about how bad i am, leaving when i win a little and we get some stacks on the tables is kind of weak.

now i know you're ego is going to have a good excuse, but i disconnect for 30 seconds and you're gone.

I'm happy ending down $3800.

[/ QUOTE ]

we played for 2 hours and a half and I was about to call it a night anyways, go get a [censored] kleenex
Old 11-28-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
speaking of hu, who do u guys thinkare the toughest 2/4 3/6 players on the site? I constantly see Fish4U, Playing2learn, stoosh, and pokernub at the tables. Any1 opinions on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to play 2/4 hu all the time...i recognize pokernub and that's all. ive seen playing2learn here and there, but i haven't been playing much. in dec. i'll be back at 2/4 hu tho primarily, as a bit of discipline exercise....but when i played there for the first 60k hands the regs pretty much never sat with each other...

i'm sure most of them, if they are playing consistently, have a pretty decent idea of how to beat 2/4 hu. one being, game selection.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
speaking of hu, who do u guys think are the toughest 2/4 3/6 players on the site? I constantly see Fish4U, Playing2learn, stoosh, and pokernub at the tables. Any1 opinions on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just want to say since I am pretty intoxicated that when u lose something you really care about it changes the way you think about things. Tried to stay away from poker, but in the 2 weeks after my gf of 2 yrs (who is the 1st and only girl ive ever said 'i love you' broke up with me i have lost 75% of my online bankroll but i havent even considered it in even the same thought as my ex-girlfriend.

-John (sahwasted)

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, take a break for a bit and wait for things to calm down. you have to deal with enough, dont make it harder on yourself.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is, "i felt it" anyone here?

i'm lucky you [censored] suck, because you've run so retardedly insane on all 3 tables it's scary

[/ QUOTE ]

ill play u any amount of hands, lol im suprised i dont need to pay u to play me - PM me we'll set it up

[/ QUOTE ]

arite, i have finals and formals coming up this next 2 weeks, so it'll have to be randomly timed sessions, but in the future, if you're going to talk about how bad i am, leaving when i win a little and we get some stacks on the tables is kind of weak.

now i know you're ego is going to have a good excuse, but i disconnect for 30 seconds and you're gone.

I'm happy ending down $3800.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus. you heads up players are such pussies about this [censored].
Old 11-28-2007, 02:44 PM

20suckoutz plays 1/2 a lot and is a tagfish, runs at like 22/11 or something stupid like that.

thoughts on pokernubz?
Old 11-28-2007, 04:44 PM

so i finished this month at 3.8ptbb/100 over 41k hands of 2/4. not exceptional, but i got more hands in this month than anticipated and made a decent amount of money.

HOWEVER, given how [censored] i ran (-3k equity, -2k all in luck, 4 set under sets compared to only 1 set over set, hitting 15% less sets than im supposed to), and how much i tilted (at least 10 buy ins prob), i think 7ptbb/100 at ftp 2/4 is very doable.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:38 AM

Tought about ThePokerKid70 HU 2-4 AND DrGiggy SH????