Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 11:32 PM

Default In deeeeep need of help regarding FTP rakeback!

i used to use an account there that i created when i only played tournaments and was a bad player.

i have since moved on to cash and multi-table on other sites.

i want to move to FTP - almost exclusively playing there. this means rakeback is essential.

rakeback cannot be applied to existing accounts.

so i e-mailed them asking what i should and if i could close my old account and then open a new one that would be eligible for rakeback. they basically said that no-one is allowed 2 accounts and that i cannot have rakeback applied to my existing account.

so what can i do?

i don't want to make a new account... fund it for about $2000 and then have the funds seized etc.

do i create a new account through a rakeback site and use a friend's name and address? will they bust me if i use the same bank card to deposit?

i'm really frustrated here as i want to play on FTP but need rakeback. any ideas? ty for reading and any forthcoming help.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:40 AM

Default Re: In deeeeep need of help regarding FTP rakeback!

[ QUOTE ]
i used to use an account there that i created when i only played tournaments and was a bad player.

i have since moved on to cash and multi-table on other sites.

i want to move to FTP - almost exclusively playing there. this means rakeback is essential.

rakeback cannot be applied to existing accounts.

so i e-mailed them asking what i should and if i could close my old account and then open a new one that would be eligible for rakeback. they basically said that no-one is allowed 2 accounts and that i cannot have rakeback applied to my existing account.

so what can i do?

i don't want to make a new account... fund it for about $2000 and then have the funds seized etc.

do i create a new account through a rakeback site and use a friend's name and address? will they bust me if i use the same bank card to deposit?

i'm really frustrated here as i want to play on FTP but need rakeback. any ideas? ty for reading and any forthcoming help.

[/ QUOTE ]

no rb for you ever.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:46 AM

Default Re: In deeeeep need of help regarding FTP rakeback!

change your name and get new bank account